Question for skilledup?

9,312 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Dcheetah
57Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GarlandBear84 said:

blueeyedbear said:

I have a question for skilledup - Why are we not getting the Ausie kids ?? UT gets 2 ?????

That's a question for jwal, but he doesn't post here anymore. I'm sure he would steer them our way if he had a chance.
Or maybe a question for kwal.
Scout Bear
UBBY said:

Scout Bear said:

UBBY said:

Rumor I have heard is HVL is not coming to Baylor.

Other rumor is that Sarah is a silent commit to Baylor.

Other rumor is that Maddie Cox is a silent commit.
That is not what several of us have heard from very good sources about HVL.

Who are "several of us" and what good sources?
I would love for that to be true but on the premium side they said she wont be a bear.
The information I have does not come from the premium board of which I am a member. I am not at liberty to disclose the sources but it appears that we have more than a very good chance with HVL at this time. But these are young kids who are making big decisions. So the situation is fluid, but not so much with HVL.
Dcheetah
Scout, thank you for your input. Sure hope you are right!
UBBY
Scout Bear said:

UBBY said:

Scout Bear said:

UBBY said:

Rumor I have heard is HVL is not coming to Baylor.

Other rumor is that Sarah is a silent commit to Baylor.

Other rumor is that Maddie Cox is a silent commit.
That is not what several of us have heard from very good sources about HVL.

Who are "several of us" and what good sources?
I would love for that to be true but on the premium side they said she wont be a bear.
The information I have does not come from the premium board of which I am a member. I am not at liberty to disclose the sources but it appears that we have more than a very good chance with HVL at this time. But these are young kids who are making big decisions. So the situation is fluid, but not so much with HVL.
I hope you're right. That would be insane if they got 3 of the top 10 players in the country to commit.
arzdfd
DanaDane said:

You should be more concerned with which grad transfer PG we can attract next year. No matter whether Andrews or HVL sign here, Mulkey is not going into battle next year with a true frosh PG or no backup to start the season. That was the worst part of having to dismiss HSG. We basically have 1 true PG and no real backup (although I have faith in Mulkey and staff to figure out someone to develop this year).
from our team that would even be considered a possibility or is that from her camp? Didn't think Mulkey would risk triple jeopardy with our recent school image problems.
GrizBear
arzdfd said:

DanaDane said:

You should be more concerned with which grad transfer PG we can attract next year. No matter whether Andrews or HVL sign here, Mulkey is not going into battle next year with a true frosh PG or no backup to start the season. That was the worst part of having to dismiss HSG. We basically have 1 true PG and no real backup (although I have faith in Mulkey and staff to figure out someone to develop this year).
from our team that would even be considered a possibility or is that from her camp? Didn't think Mulkey would risk triple jeopardy with our recent school image problems.
Dana is clueless. Mulkey is not going to bring in that kind of firepower with SA and HVL and then bring in a transfer PG.
57Bear
OTH: Nothing is certain until it's certain.
blueeyedbear
57Bear said:

Its not over till its over
slimecap
blueeyedbear said:

57Bear said:

Its not over till its over

I miss Yogi Berra
TXtoCO
blueeyedbear said:

GarlandBear84 said:

Aren't we talking about two years from now after two years of good behavior and graduating from Rutgers? I wouldn't be shocked if that happened.
Yes it would be two years from now - She really messed up big time - but to her credit she admitted it and said how sorry she was to let CKM down and who knows after two years of stellar behavior both on and off the court.
I never say never but the stars would have to line up perfect - don't know if that would ever happen ?!?
I really liked her though - thought she had her future firmly in her grasp - but.... its a long way away and a lot of things can happen - mostly how point guard recruiting and/or development from this team progresses.

To echo Houston Bear I would love to see Trinity have a go at PG. She's tough, very quick, spot on passer, makes good decisions with the ball has a nice smooth stroke and she is not afraid to go and get loose balls and rebounds. I hope she really steps out in practice and makes it tough for CKM not to play her some meaningful minutes.
I tried that two year bit with my ex girlfriend...didn't work out so well.
skilledup
Not sure another class will get close to that class. It was an amazing job pulled off by that staff.

I do expect Andrews to go to Baylor which will be just what the doctor ordered. HVL is still a mystery at the moment. I've been told she won't go far from home but the same was said about Decosta in the beginning.
Dcheetah
You seem to have backed off some on your enthusiasm for this class. Is that because of PW lookinng elsewhere and HVL possibly staying home? Who are we looking at to fill those slots? Thank you for your input.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.