Slam Summer Girls Classic Replay

2,815 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by blueeyedbear
WacoKelly83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Watch Hannah Gusters and Sarah Andrews
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Appreciate the find and post
Onward Go
Sarah was enjoyable to watch. She has impressive moves. I hope we get her.

I'm glad Hannah is coming to Baylor where a post playing with her back to the basket is not ignored.
GrizBear
Onward Go said:

Sarah was enjoyable to watch. She has impressive moves. I hope we get her.

I'm glad Hannah is coming to Baylor where a post playing with her back to the basket is not ignored.

Yes, the part I watched was a jack-it-up-from-3-fest.
Black_Storm
Sarah reminds me of LaQuan Stallworth. She actually played for Kim back in the La Tech days.
blueeyedbear
Black_Storm said:

Sarah reminds me of LaQuan Stallworth. She actually played for Kim back in the La Tech days.
She reminds me of Sims
Brian Ethridge
Staff
blueeyedbear said:

Black_Storm said:

She reminds me of Sims
With a slightly better outside shot.
Chibears2
Just mirrored to TV and watched. I think if Andrews sees the big picture, she picks us. Legitimate shot at (multiple) championships, improved skill/game strategy, and preparation for WNBA await her here. If she wants to be the featured star and play guard-centric three-ball, I think she chooses Louisville. I can see where the latter might be appealing to a high schooler... Hope she wants the former....
blueeyedbear
Chibears2 said:

Just mirrored to TV and watched. I think if Andrews sees the big picture, she picks us. Legitimate shot at (multiple) championships, improved skill/game strategy, and preparation for WNBA await her here. If she wants to be the featured star and play guard-centric three-ball, I think she chooses Louisville. I can see where the latter might be appealing to a high schooler... Hope she wants the former....
Agreed
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.