Nina Davis New Job

3,292 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BUbackerinET
WacoKelly83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WacoKelly83
https://www.wacotrib.com/sports/college/baylor/lady-bears-davis-joining-cast-of-speak-for-yourself/article_caa57a38-f29d-5231-976d-9dc335cea94e.html
ABC BEAR
Congratulations to Nina. She is merging into the fast lane of big time sports smack talk.....rev your engine.
DanaDane
The area where Mulkey (and her staff) don't get enough credit is how much they work to help players with their post-basketball careers.
blueeyedbear
DanaDane said:

The area where Mulkey (and her staff) don't get enough credit is how much they work to help players with their post-basketball careers.
Agreed. One phone call from CKM and staff can open a lot of doors and as evidenced by Nina not just coaching doors
DFW Bill
For those of you in the DFW and North Texas area the SFY show is on Directv Channel 219 ( FS1 HD ) weekly from 2:00 until 3:30. I have set my recorder up and will be watching for Nina to light up my TV. A parent of a former Lady Bear that played with Nina told me last night " that gal sure can talk " and said Nina would be a great fit.
blueeyedbear
DFW Bill said:

For those of you in the DFW and North Texas area the SFY show is on Directv Channel 219 ( FS1 HD ) weekly from 2:00 until 3:30. I have set my recorder up and will be watching for Nina to light up my TV. A parent of a former Lady Bear that played with Nina told me last night " that gal sure can talk " and said Nina would be a great fit.
That parent of a former lady bear is right - like my grandfather used to say - a nickel talking machine someone put a dollar into. The only one I know who can out talk her is DiDi !!!
CNC
Thanks DFW Bill.

So she's already on the show?

I'll also be setting my DVR.
DFW Bill
It was announced yesterday, I don't know when she starts.
BUbackerinET
GREAT gig for her, she will excel with that - perfect...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.