Treasure Hunt announces her top-5

18,332 Views | 68 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Brian Ethridge
BaylorBearWBBFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
mimi25408 said:

Kentucky is only 4 and a half hours from home and mom has seem to favor Kentucky over the past year. Kentucky did good getting their recruits to go to midnight madness..they have 3 big name rappers coming to perform.

For her to be become a lady bear she has to want achieve more. That's the differences between Baylor and everyone else on her list. Kim will push her to be the best she can be as a person and a player. Even though we are on her final 5 Baylor is going to have wow her to get her to come to Waco.
Will the other coaches on her list not push her to become the best person/player she can be?
Chibears2
I think it's pretty typical of all fan bases of top level programs to think their coach pushes the hardest and gets the most out of their athletes.

mimi25408
Of course , let's not get sarcastic..... yes all coaches will make her better but Kim Mulkey is a rare breed. Her aggressiveness and competitivness is what sets her apart from those coaches.
57Bear
mimi25408 said:

Of course , let's not get sarcastic..... yes all coaches will make her better but Kim Mulkey is a rare breed. Her aggressiveness and competitivness is what sets her apart from those coaches.
Perhaps what sets her apart is the high standards that she requires of her team.
mimi25408
Yes
BaylorBearWBBFan
57Bear said:

mimi25408 said:

Perhaps what sets her apart is the high standards that she requires of her team.

But Vic Schaefer and Dawn Staley don't?

BTW...I think it's almost safe to rule MSST out for Andrews and Hunt, DeYona' Gaston was expected to commit earlier today, but I guess tomorrow.
gone to Tickfaw
@ Mimi. Thanks. You're right. Sort of got my wires crossed between Louisville & UK.
slimecap
BaylorBearWBBFan said:

I think it's almost safe to rule MSST out for Andrews and Hunt, De'Yona Gaston was expected to commit earlier today, but I guess tomorrow.
Big Pearland HS football game at the Rig last night might have caused her to delay news.

"The atmosphere here is second to NONE the Pearland Oilers and Dawson Eagle Student Sections have really come out in full force to support these teams."

- VYPE Houston twitter feed, 4 Oct 2019 @ 7:42 PM
mimi25408
I'm sorry I dont care about them.I dont know them.. I'm speaking for Kim Mulkey and what she has done for my sister which translates to what I think she can do with Treasure. This is a Baylor board so I'm not going to give you a list of what another coach can do for a recruit. Why does everyone keep trying to break down everything I say in to bits and pieces instead of getting the main point of the post. But Tomorrow is the last day I can be on this board so do as yall please.
mimi25408
Back to talking about Treasure ... the girls took her bowling last night, will go to the volleyball game today.
ScottS
Last day on the board?
blueeyedbear
mimi25408 said:

I'm sorry I dont care about them.I dont know them.. I'm speaking from Kim Mulkey and what she has done for my sister which translate what I think she can do with Treasure. This is Baylor board so I'm not going to give you a list of what another coach can do for a recruit. Why does everyone keep trying to break down everything I say in to bits and pieces instead of getting the main point of the post. But Tomorrow is the last day I can be on this board so do as yall please.
Last day on the board - Why ???
Dcheetah
Mimi,
is Didi or someone else or the whole team her host? You said she iuis a hard wourker, does she seem to be a good fit personality wise? Did her Mom accompany her? I would love for her Mom to get more time with Coach Mulkey since CKM seems to be just what she is looking for as a coach for her daughter.

Any last minute thoughts or summaries on our team or players you can share?

You will be missed from this board.
Heart
Mimi, I so appreciate your comments
BaylorBearWBBFan
mimi25408
So for the late response, I'm at the vball game. Yes her mother is with her.
BaylorBearWBBFan
Gaston committed today (over Big12s Texas and Kansas), but they are still willing to make room for others.

I wish Sarah's visit wasn't so far away! I know she's ours to lose, but I'm inpatient Anyone know when Van Lith is visiting? Would Mulkey bring her the same weekend as Andrews? I believe Louisville has been her only OV so far.
Dcheetah
Van Lith is next week for Homecoming I believe.
mimi25408
Yes I stated a few weeks ago that I would be taking a break from the board one practice started. I will check in here and there but will not be very active.
blueeyedbear
mimi25408 said:

Yes I stated a few weeks ago that I would be taking a break from the board one practice started. I will check in here and there but will not be very active.
Your posts are appreciated and welcome - don't go into hiding on us
Wineguy89
blueeyedbear said:

mimi25408 said:

Your posts are appreciated and welcome - don't go into hiding on us
BearnMI
fujobear said:

@ Mimi. Thanks. You're right. Sort of got my wires crossed between Louisville & UK.
Don't say that if you are traveling through Kentucky.
ScottS
How did her visit go?
TXtoCO
Why waste away at Kentucky? It's a decent program but not FF material.
slimecap
TXtoCO said:

Why waste away at Kentucky? It's a decent program but not FF material.
UKentucky's Rhyne Howard was named National Freshman of the Year
WBCA, USBWA & espnW
.. Howard played club/AAU ball for coach Keisha Hunt, Treasure's mother
.. Howard & Treasure were team mates and are reported to be close friends
WacoKelly83
slimecap
Treasure Hunt video
Looks like Treasure will announce on Monday, Nov 4

https://twitter.com/RavenAllina/status/1190874275772878848?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1190874275772878848&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231190874275772878848
Hairy Bear
Cross your fingers.
Wineguy89
Hairy Bear said:

Cross your fingers.

I wouldn't hold your breath on this one.....would be a pleasant surprise though!!
Richard Reese
(True) Freshman - Bellville, TX
152 carries/791 yards/5.2 YPC/12 touchdowns
11 receptions/80 yards
1 game clinching studly TD vs Kansas
ZERO fumbles

Brett “Big Ballz” Yormark- Commissioner Big 12-16 Conference
One badass new TV contract with more goodies to come
slimecap
Wineguy89 said:

I wouldn't hold your breath on this one

Heart
Hoping
slimecap
Treasure Hunt to Kentucky

- Raoul twitter feed
slimecap

pwactwac
Well, unfortunately I couldn't understand half of what she said in that video. But she seems like a nice young lady. Wish her the best of luck.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
pwactwac said:

Well, unfortunately I couldn't understand half of what she said in that video. But she seems like a nice young lady. Wish her the best of luck.

Audio was clear to me
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.