Halftime at the football game today

3,196 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SirBearALot
ScottS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did anyone see the good tribute to the Lady Bears title at the football game today? That was nice and could impress a wbb recruit if we had a visitor this weekend.
BUVA
Yes, it was fabulous! And when Lauren was presented in the Homecoming Court, she carried the Natty trophy instead of yellow roses!
BigBeauregard
https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/53590
historian
The half time show was brilliant:

“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Heart
I loved it!!
EatMoreSalmon
historian said:

The half time show was brilliant:

That's a great routine. Only thing that could have made it any better would have been to have one of the girl figures have hair like Didi's!

Great job by the BUGWB.
historian
EatMoreSalmon said:

That's a great routine. Only thing that could have made it any better would have been to have one of the girl figures have hair like Didi's!

Great job by the BUGWB.
I was thinking that yesterday!

But if it had been DiDi, then it would have been necessary to have a defensive play since that's her specialty.
baylor1984
Wish HVL,Sarah and Treasure could have been there. At what other school during homecoming are they gonna honor the WBB team the way Baylor does ? That halftime show was great.
SirBearALot
s they named the managers,etc. they did not name the next girl in line just before Erin Degrate.. who did they leave out ? She started to step for ward and they did not call her name. she is wearing bright yellow sneakers.?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.