Happy Thanksgiving, Baylor Family

1,396 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Eball
slimecap
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Personally, I am thankful for the blessings of friendships that have been made via the SicEm365 Forum.

Link for article
"We have much to be thankful for, Baylor Family"
https://www2.baylor.edu/baylorproud/2019/11/we-have-much-to-be-thankful-for-baylor-family/
Hairy Bear
Right back at you Slimecap, thank you for consistently providing information about our Lady Bears that feed into our love for the team and each individual player and staff member and other individual fans that feel the same way. Happy Thanksgiving!
57Bear
Happy Thanksgiving Slimecap. You are the best.
Chibears2
Happy Thanksgiving, Slimecap, to you and yours! And to all my BU Lady Bear friends on the board, as well. Have FloSports queued up and ready to stream the WBB game after a nice family dinner. Have a Sic'em day, all!

geewago
Greetings Slimecap. I sure did appreciate that Hanks Root Beer you gave me the other day. Problem is I've already drank it. Now it's Thanksgiving and I wish I would have saved it for today..
blueeyedbear
Hairy Bear said:

Right back at you Slimecap, thank you for consistently providing information about our Lady Bears that feed into our love for the team and each individual player and staff member and other individual fans that feel the same way. Happy Thanksgiving!
I second that - mega dittos
Scout Bear
Happy Birthday, Slimecap...
Fil
Thanks Slimecap, and the same to you and yours.

I'm thankful for your great insight and coverage of our Lady Bears.
Eball
I remain thankful for you and your support of the Lady Bears. You make this board awesome! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.