VIDEO Full game Baylor vs South Carolina

1,701 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by willtalk
slimecap
How long do you want to ignore this user?

ladybears4eva
Im so bummed
hitmanmw
So thankful to be able to watch these games. A few thoughts:
1. Queen got screwed on at least 2 fouls. Very ticky-tack. (So did Bickle once towards the end)
2. Boston got away with body contact twice during crunch time that altered two of our shots.
3. Defensive was pretty shaky down the stretch. We got taken to the hole several times.
3. Cooper has to be better. Gotta have more production out of her.
4. Shame on Baylor for not defending the last possession.
5. I am not worried about SC at all. We will spank them with LC.

We learn and move on.
ladybears4eva
Was so bummed that they lost. I was not impressed by the way Cooper reacted to the pressure from her former guard teammates. They knew her weaknesses.

Smith n Egbo didn't post up / position themselves for success either.

Boston pushed them around.
SerbinGold
slimecap said:

Thank you for posting, Slimecap
willtalk
ladybears4eva said:

Was so bummed that they lost. I was not impressed by the way Cooper reacted to the pressure from her former guard teammates. They knew her weaknesses.

Smith n Egbo didn't post up / position themselves for success either.

Boston pushed them around.
Boston is a very physical player. Smith is a finesse player so you should not expect her to be physical. This is something this year's team will have to adjust too. With Brown on the floor, Smith could play to her strength. She did not have to be physical. That would have to fall on DeGrate and Egbo. Smith is a slasher to open space. She is not going to create space with her body against really strong post players.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.