Lady Bears vs. SEC SEC SEC Game Thread

7,585 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Brian Ethridge
SirBearALot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I will take the over!! He he
SirBearALot
Jordyn scored fifty points in one game while she was in a high school game last year.
Malbec
BUbackerinET said:

I probably hate the SEC at least as much as many of the other folks on this board, but the last time I checked, South Carolina was in the SEC.
Yes? And right now in the B12-SEC Challenge,.the SEC is 0-2, both blowouts, including a 36-point drubbing at the hands of TEXAS TECH, a team that was 4-12 in the B12 last year. You don't judge a conference by the team at the top. And besides, any excuse to poke at the SEC is okay by me.
BUbackerinET
I agree with this, just reminding that we did drop one to South Carolina, and the SEC currently has 7 teams in the T25, B12 has 1. Now that's today, and it surely won't stay that way long...just sayin
GoldenBear
GarlandBear84 said:

Looks like Bickle has taken minutes from Egbo and DeGrate.
They are all sharing the minutes that would usually go to Cox.
setshot
With the return of Cox, I would love to see Bickle play some at the wing SF position. She would be a scoring threat from the arc and an excellent passer into the post position. The only question might be her ability to defend at that position, but she is efficient and very alert so I think that against most teams she would do well there. She lacks size to play in the interior against teams with length, but given her lack of ideal height, she does well.

She gives Mulkey the option of moving her into positions of need with the assurance that she will fit into the offensive and defensive schemes pretty well. Sometimes a player without a fixed position is a good thing.
BUbackerinET
So appreciate your posts, thanks. When LC returns, all bets are off, and we roll!
Brian Ethridge
Staff
setshot said:

With the return of Cox, I would love to see Bickle play some at the wing SF position. She would be a scoring threat from the arc and an excellent passer into the post position. The only question might be her ability to defend at that position, but she is efficient and very alert so I think that against most teams she would do well there. She lacks size to play in the interior against teams with length, but given her lack of ideal height, she does well.

She gives Mulkey the option of moving her into positions of need with the assurance that she will fit into the offensive and defensive schemes pretty well. Sometimes a player without a fixed position is a good thing.
Couldn't you see Bickle go down low if she's not quick enough, not sure as I haven't seen her go out to guard on the perimeter yet, and have LC go to the perimeter?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.