#2 Thugettes 60 NR Ohio State 67

3,361 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 57Bear
BuinmyBlood
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Broke a long-running string of wins by Louisville against unranked opponents. Such a shame - not.
BUbackerinET
Great news - I still can't believe a kid from a small town in Washington would ever want to go to that place and play for that a'hole thug trainer
Wichitabear
I hope they lose every game they play!
Scout Bear
BUbackerinET said:

Great news - I still can't believe a kid from a small town in Washington would ever want to go to that place and play for that a'hole thug trainer
I am still in shock.

Merry Christmas all...
Dcheetah
Now that it is done, any thoughts on what happened? Was it negative recruiting or just what she considered a better opportunity?
57Bear
Was this her independent decision or did she receive guidance?
BUbackerinET
Me too
BuinmyBlood
Baylorkid
From what I saw on a Louisville forum, her grandfather's favorite color was red! She apparently said she didn't know where she was going until the final hour heading up to her decision
SirBearALot
I believe she has made a huge mistake. We offer a better coach, female coach who can better relate to female players and who personally knows how to win and has won a National championship or three. Better safer nicer campus and town. Better education and most importantly a better opportunity for more playing time sooner. She will not start for the thugs next year. Sic'em !!!
Wichitabear
I bet she does.
blueeyedbear
Wichitabear said:

I bet she does.
She was promised
Wineguy89
blueeyedbear said:

Wichitabear said:

I bet she does.
She was promised

This!! L'Ville told her everything she wanted/needed to here after she left her OV. She was (likely) coming here and they managed to sway her back. Oh well, Sarah is amazing and I hope she wins a ton of matchups vs her going forward!!
SirBearALot
L-ville red shirted a guard and has Bolagune ? playing very well they are deep at guard position. Good luck to her.
57Bear
SirBearALot said:

L-ville red shirted a guard and has Bolagune ? playing very well they are deep at guard position. Good luck to her.
If they are that deep, somebody may be leaving, not necessarily her - it may not be good for morale.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.