2021 recruiting ?

1,694 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BU71
74Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey Skilledup, hear any names we have a chance for? DFWBill...maybe you can do a few comments on some you have seen play.
ScottS
Jersey? PA.
geewago
There's very few desirable players in the 21 class out of Texas. Will probably have to go out of state to get anything decent. Meanwhile with only 2 recruits on the docket so far I think we're all hoping for at least one more late signer, a good foreign prospect or another super star grad transfer. Sahara Jones or someone similar would be good.
Dcheetah
Would love to see Jersey W. come on board. She is now 6'4" and looks like she could play the 2 or 3. We will have shorter PGs in the future (SA and recruiting Rori Harmon and Raven) so it would be nice to see more height at the 2 and 3 since the game seems to be moving towards more height at the guard positions. Jersey is being heavily recruited by everyone so I sure hope she chooses the green and gold.
ScottS
geewago said:

There's very few desirable players in the 21 class out of Texas. Will probably have to go out of state to get anything decent. Meanwhile with only 2 recruits on the docket so far I think we're all hoping for at least one more late signer, a good foreign prospect or another super star grad transfer. Sahara Jones still hasn't signed with anyone. Hopefully they're looking at her or someone similar.

Didn't Jones sign with A&M?
BU71
ScottS said:

geewago said:

There's very few desirable players in the 21 class out of Texas. Will probably have to go out of state to get anything decent. Meanwhile with only 2 recruits on the docket so far I think we're all hoping for at least one more late signer, a good foreign prospect or another super star grad transfer. Sahara Jones still hasn't signed with anyone. Hopefully they're looking at her or someone similar.

Yes according to ESPN, http://www.espn.com/high-school/girls-basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/235772
geewago
ScottS said:

Yes I see that she did. But I covered myself by saying or someone similar. LOL
geewago
BU71 said:

ScottS said:

geewago said:

There's very few desirable players in the 21 class out of Texas. Will probably have to go out of state to get anything decent. Meanwhile with only 2 recruits on the docket so far I think we're all hoping for at least one more late signer, a good foreign prospect or another super star grad transfer. Sahara Jones or someone similar would be good.

Yes according to ESPN, http://www.espn.com/high-school/girls-basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/235772
Yep. We missed out.
57Bear
geewago said:

BU71 said:

ScottS said:

geewago said:

Yep. We missed out.
If we didn't offer, we didn't miss out.
BU71
In looking at ESPN Hoopgulzs rankings there seems to be a shortage of quality post players and top players from Texas coming up in WBB. Do you think we will focusing more on out of state and international players to make up for these shortages?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.