From Lauren Cox....

2,856 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BUAL
BUatbirth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
From her Twitter @lauren_cox15

I can't get the link to work...sorry!
Bone Squad
Wichitabear
We will always remember what a great bear you were Lauren.
baylor1984
Going to miss having Lauren and Juicy on the team.
Johnny Bear
Glad Lauren at least got to be a part of last season's National Championship Team. Will always hate the fact that she well could've been a part of another one this season.
longtimebear
Lauren....we love you like a daughter, we love you for the class you brought to yourself and Baylor University. We won't soon see another player like you and will miss you very much. We are sad that you will be moving on in life and happy we had these past four years with you as a Lady Bear.
SIC 'EM !!!!!
TechDawgMc
Very proud to have had Lauren as a Bear. I know she's disappointed about not getting to play the tourney, but she can say that she graduated as the current NCAA champion.
DanaDane
If one had ever expected a Lady Bear to walk away with multiple National Championships, almost everyone would have pointed to either Griner or Lauren. The 2 highest profile recurits in the history of our WBB program. The fact that those two left with 1 championship apiece just goes to show how tough it is to win a championship, although I think Lauren had a really, really, really good shot at a 2nd this year.

I will forever miss Lauren for her leadership qualities. It was amazing last year to hear every player, including Kalani, refer to Lauren as the coach on the floor.

And, while I can't explain why, one of greatest amusements and enjoyments of the Lauren Cox era that I will forever remember is the sight of her dad on TV wearing the "Kim Mulkey is my Home Girl" t-shirt. LOL
fubar
I'm going to miss her blocks that looked like she was spiking a volleyball.

And the rest of her game. What a wonderful representative of our university.
BUAL
If you love BU basketball as most of us do AND your a dad, it's hard not to love these kids. It's funny how some players stay with you. Lauren because she was that good and some, like Ant Jones and AJ Walton on the mens side because they drove me nuts!! Love them all.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.