NCAA Wbb Sim Odds

1,386 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GarlandBear84
Dcheetah
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-march-madness-predictions/womens/ vx,,q

Thoughts? I would have liked another shot at USCe. Think we would win the rematch only if we played well. T'ea had a really poor game and LC out. Tea has a reasonably normal game and LC shows well and I would expect to win.

Oregon would be tough but we would certainly be tough. They are better defensively this year and a great scoring team. UConn has a good D but not like us. We.would be the best D they have faced and we have some good matchups. I think Sabally would be our toughest cover. I would like to see Didi give her a shot and Juicy start on Sabrina. Don't think we could go o-fer ffrom 3 and win because we are not as dominating inside this year. Wish we could see this game. I will say repeat but it coulld go either way.

Thoughts?
GarlandBear84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I agree with you. We would've had a great shot to win it all. I think we would've been super-motivated after the stunning loss in Ames.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.