Didi sweeps the National DPOY Awards

1,541 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by CarmelBear
HoustonBear15
How long do you want to ignore this user?

How lucky are we to have her!
setshot
As I noted on another post, this extraordinary young athlete won this award over (among others) her teammate, Lauren Cox, who is nationally recognized for her defense. Didi Richards may well be as fine a defender as the women's game has seen if versatility and overall skill is taken into consideration. When the Lady Bears are on defense, I can hardly take my eyes off of her. Her performance level is as much art as it is craft and is beautiful to watch.
Heart
setshot said:

As I noted on another post, this extraordinary young athlete won this award over (among others) her teammate, Lauren Cox, who is nationally recognized for her defense. Didi Richards may well be as fine a defender as the women's game has seen if versatility and overall skill is taken into consideration. When the Lady Bears are on defense, I can hardly take my eyes off of her. Her performance level is as much art as it is craft and is beautiful to watch.
Beautifully written, setshot, for our beautiful DIDi
historian
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
CarmelBear
Hats off to DIDi. You have to love watching her and Davion on the men's side SHUT DOWN whoever they are guarding.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.