2005 national semifinals game against LSU

5,088 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by blueeyedbear
blueeyedbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ladybears4eva said:

I want to see the Minnesota game. And any earlier games that year
Baylor athletics/marketing did not put together a season recap DVD for you ladies ??
Chibears2
I have been searching for the Minnesota game, but haven't found it yet. The intimidating Gopher was Janelle McCarville, and she was a big, physically imposing Minnesota farm girl. Earlier in the game, she had set a mid court pick (legal one) on one of our guards and laid her out. She tried to up the physicality at the end of the game, but tangled with Abiola Wabarra and the 23 year-old Abby wasn't having any of that nonsense!
blueeyedbear
Chibears2 said:

I have been searching for the Minnesota game, but haven't found it yet. The intimidating Gopher was Janelle McCarville, and she was a big, physically imposing Minnesota farm girl. Earlier in the game, she had set a mid court pick (legal one) on one of our guards and laid her out. She tried to up the physicality at the end of the game, but tangled with Abiola Wabarra and the 23 year-old Abby wasn't having any of that nonsense!
Slapped one of her shots into the third row seats
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.