Juicy Landrum is a new player of Pszczki

2,941 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by geewago
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
SSadler
Great news!!!

Now, is anyone on this Board from Zabcikville or Bremond who can translate ?
historian
According to Google translate, the first item is: "Caster position game."

Hope that is helpful!
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
BUVA
in the throwing position In the previous season she appeared in NCAA competitions in the colors of the University of Baylor She scored an average of 10.8 points per game She recorded 4.6 rebounds and 3.7 assists per meeting...per Google translate
historian
The rest is better:

"In the previous season, she appeared in NCAA competitions in the colors of the University of Baylor."

"She scored an average of 10.8 points per game."

"She recorded 4.6 rebounds and 3.7 assists per meeting."

Literal translations often leave something to be desired.
BUVA
historian said:

The rest is better:

"In the previous season, she appeared in NCAA competitions in the colors of the University of Baylor."

"She scored an average of 10.8 points per game."

"She recorded 4.6 rebounds and 3.7 assists per meeting."

Literal translations often leave something to be desired.

She was a great thrower! So glad she will continue her basketball career.
gone to Tickfaw
google translate is totally unreliable... i'm trilingual and much better than google translate in my languages (not polish), but they do a poor job with the ones I know
historian
The Universal Translator hasn't been invented yet!

(Yes, I'm a Trekkie!)
whitetrash
I think what that means is All Our Base Are Belong to Juicy.
SSadler
Juicy--a caster who can throw it with the best of them !
Brian Ethridge
Staff
She's on SicEm365 Radio today
fubar
Maybe Juicy can introduce the concept of the vowel to these guys.

Congrats to her.
gone to Tickfaw
vowels. yes. because English and America are the standard for the world and everyone who is different needs a sarcastic remark to denigrate another culture. Careful fubar. These are the times we're living in.
Dcheetah
pretty sure he was joking.
gone to Tickfaw
i know he was joking. but that's the problem. Jokes that make fun of other cultures or take an an air of superiority are part of our current problem. Just shouldn't be done.
historian
I see it more as making fun of our inability to deal with a different language. It's more on us than the Polish language.

Main point: is it's harmless. I know some jokes are too sensitive and shouldn't be told (ethnic jokes) but I don't see this as one of them. It's also possible to be oversensitive.

Maybe I just hate anything that's p.c. because it's mostly based upon lies and almost always used tyrannically.
BUBBFAN
historian said:

I see it more as making fun of our inability to deal with a different language. It's more on us than the Polish language.

Main point: is it's harmless. I know some jokes are too sensitive and shouldn't be told (ethnic jokes) but I don't see this as one of them. It's also possible to be oversensitive.

Maybe I just hate anything that's p.c. because it's mostly based upon lies and almost always used tyrannically.
Yes
blueeyedbear
BUBBFAN said:

historian said:

Yes
I add a yes to historian and BUBBFAN. This PC culture has gone way to far. Can't say manhole cover, sportsmanship or natural disaster to name just a few any more GEEZE get a life people !!!
geewago
blueeyedbear said:

BUBBFAN said:

historian said:

Yes
I add a yes to historian and BUBBFAN. This PC culture has gone way to far. Can't say manhole cover, sportsmanship or natural disaster to name just a few any more GEEZE get a life people !!!
We can't even sing "Buffalo GALS won't you come out tonight" anymore. Who knew that was racist?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.