DiJonai Carrington

3,150 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by br53
GoldenBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's been a month since she announced her coming to join the Lady Bears but still no notice that she has signed. Since Coach Mulkey has not publicly made it official, I am concerned with the undue delay..
SABaylorFan
If I recall correctly from the last two summers with Cooper & Jackson, the school does not make an official announcement on grad transfers until the student is official enrolled at Baylor. In Cooper's case the official announcement was made on July 11th of last year.

By all accounts I have seen, Carrington's commitment to Baylor is solid and there is no reason to be concerned.
GoldenBear
SABaylorFan said:

If I recall correctly from the last two summers with Cooper & Jackson, the school does not make an official announcement on grad transfers until the student is official enrolled at Baylor. In Cooper's case the official announcement was made on July 11th of last year.

By all accounts I have seen, Carrington's commitment to Baylor is solid and there is no reason to be concerned.
Thanks!
Brian Ethridge
Staff
SABaylorFan said:

Correct. Once she enrolls, the announcement will be made
gobears20
Staff
Sic'em
Glad to have her!

setshot
Carrington will be a great fit with the Lady Bear program. If she can stay healthy, she will bring skill, toughness, and a high basketball IQ to this team.
GoldenBear
A great part of that toughness is her highly productive rebounding. At 5'11" she is the size of Nina Davis.

DiJo and Didi will become a real notorious duo.
br53
The Killer D's.
The battle is not yours, but God's.
2 Chronicles 20:15
blueeyedbear
br53 said:

The Killer D's.
That's pretty good !!! I like that !!! I think I will plagiarize that from you....Thanks
br53
blueeyedbear said:

br53 said:

The Killer D's.
That's pretty good !!! I like that !!! I think I will plagiarize that from you....Thanks
Its free!
The battle is not yours, but God's.
2 Chronicles 20:15
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.