Ferrell Center Social Distance Seating ???

2,721 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ABC BEAR
SSadler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With the entire lower arena sold out to season ticket holders, has anyone heard any rumors of how virus will affect allowed attendance, and if so, how lower arena seating will be spaced up into rows above the aisle?
Alan Lefever
They are working on it....
GarlandBear84
Considering it is indoors I imagine much more social distancing will be required than at McLane unless the pandemic wanes by then.
SSadler
Thanks, Alan. Thanks for being involved in BBF conversations such as these. Gonna be a tough call to spread the seating where you and Sara sit.

I'm on the front row of lower arena in the corner overlooking the end of the visitor's bench (where I feel "called" to "help" opposing coaches understand the errors of their in-game decisions whatever those may be). So I'm hopeful I can stay at least in the lower arena somewhere.
Scout Bear
DFWBill, Geewago and me have been socially distant for years.
geewago
Scout Bear said:

DFWBill, Geewago and me have been socially distant for years.
Especially Bill.
LadyChickBear
1st row after the floor seats...18 years, but I doubt if we get to sit there.
ABC BEAR
Does this mean the guy beside me will stop putting his hand on my chair when I stand up to cheer?
ABC BEAR
LadyChickBear said:

1st row after the floor seats...18 years, but I doubt if we get to sit there.
I'm promoting you to the statisticians table. Tell them ABC BEAR said it's okay to sit there and drink craft beer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.