Tickets

1,148 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by geewago
kbrun
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Have any season ticket holders been notified that they have received the green or gold ticket package they requested? I thought notifications were to go out this week.
BUletters
Got a notice of approval for Gold package last Saturday and email today with parking passes.
GarlandBear84
I highly doubt there will be paper tickets. This season football went to digital only and I doubt they'll ever go back. If you can't handle that on your phone you're probably out of luck. Geewago might need to upgrade his phone.
BaylorTaxman
The tickets have to be downloaded to your phone, just like in football. Got ours last night via email.
geewago
I went to the ticket office this morning and picked up my tickets. Yes they're still made out of cardboard. The scanners at the door can either scan the number off your ticket or your phone, whichever you prefer.
BaylorGrad&Dad
I got my Gold package of tickets--all virtual. I also got print-at-home parking passes. It looks like I still have my same parking spot, but wow, did I ever fall off the map on seating!!

For the past 3 years, I've been in Section 101 in the Black Seats. But somehow I've been banished to Section 122.....
geewago
BaylorGrad&Dad said:

I got my Gold package of tickets--all virtual. I also got print-at-home parking passes. It looks like I still have my same parking spot, but wow, did I ever fall off the map on seating!!

For the past 3 years, I've been in Section 101 in the Black Seats. But somehow I've been banished to Section 122.....
When I was called about tickets the lady said I could even have my old seat if I wanted it. I said "cool". But then the "bait & switch" took place. After the new deal they forgot about that. Now I'm so high up in sec 101 Hannah Gusters is going to like a 4' 11" midget.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.