Lady Bears Tickets

1,082 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by FOAB
BaylorChuck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm in town from Georgia and looking for a couple of tickets for the Lady Bears basketball game on Wednesday night, Nov 25. Glad to pay rack rate or slightly more. Can anybody help me? 254-722-6471
Tommy
I do not have tickets for the Wednesday game, but I have two tickets and a parking pass for the Friday game that you can have. We will not be able to go Friday and will be glad for someone to use them.. Let me know if you are interested in them. My phone number is 254-399-0902 or email at tcollier37@yahoo.com
BaylorChuck
Thanks for the offer, but we are heading back to Georgia on Friday morning.
BaylorChuck
By the way, my email is cbridwell43@gmail.com and phone 254-722-6471
Chuck
BaylorGrad&Dad
Chuck, I'll be very glad to give you two tickets. I have them in my 'wallet' (e-tickets), and if I can figure out how to transfer them to your phone I'll be glad to do so.

Call me to discuss if you think that will help. Or you might want to call the ticket people and seek their guidance on how to transfer, and if I need to speak with them to give permission to transfer to you, I can do that.

214-577-7625

Oh, I have a Parking Pass, too.
bawitdaball
Hey Tommy. I'd love to take the BBC tickets off your hands if you are still lookin on for a Baylor fan to use them.
Tommy
Someone has already taken them. Let me know how to contact you, and if anything happens that changes that I will contact you.
bawitdaball
Tommy said:

Someone has already taken them. Let me know how to contact you, and if anything happens that changes that I will contact you.
Tommy, I just sent you an email. Thanks!
FOAB
We have have two tickets in section 114 for Friday's game and would like to sell the pair for $30 or BO. Send me a private message if anyone is interested.
FOAB
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.