Lady Bears PostGame V OSU

1,105 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by blueeyedbear
Mulder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
An Objective Fan of The Former Baylor Lady Bears.
bawitdaball
Good to see them having some fun!
blueeyedbear
bawitdaball said:

Well that postgame interview should put to rest the few posters who questioned this teams chemistry !!!

Considering everything they have dealt with this year .... it an amazing group of young ladies and I for one among many others love that they seem to be hitting their stride and peeking as a team right now. CKM really enjoyed that NT team and I see the same banter, good natured teasing and love on this years team !!!

Carrington has an amazing persona about her and she has blended in with this team like she has been here for 4 years. Some transfers just don't fit in but she makes 3 in a row now for CKM and BU WBB. Says as much about this this team and the staff as it does about the quality of our transfers as people. I know its a long shot but I hope she elects to return next year. Even if she does not looks like we will have two more blending in for next year....AMAZING !!!
HoustonBear15
blueeyedbear said:

bawitdaball said:

Well that postgame interview should put to rest the few posters who questioned this teams chemistry !!!

Considering everything they have dealt with this year .... it an amazing group of young ladies and I for one among many others love that they seem to be hitting their stride and peeking as a team right now. CKM really enjoyed that NT team and I see the same banter, good natured teasing and love on this years team !!!

Carrington has an amazing persona about her and she has blended in with this team like she has been here for 4 years. Some transfers just don't fit in but she makes 3 in a row now for CKM and BU WBB. Says as much about this this team and the staff as it does about the quality of our transfers as people. I know its a long shot but I hope she elects to return next year. Even if she does not looks like we will have two more blending in for next year....AMAZING !!!
Actually 4 in a row, including Erin DeGrate! She's often forgotten about because she didn't have the biggest impact on the court but I'm certain having her in the gym for practice was great for the team.
blueeyedbear
HoustonBear15 said:

blueeyedbear said:

bawitdaball said:

Actually 4 in a row, including Erin DeGrate! She's often forgotten about because she didn't have the biggest impact on the court but I'm certain having her in the gym for practice was great for the team.
Thanks...excellent call out. Now all I have to do is make amends to Erin's mom for not mentioning Erin as a positive transfer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.