Mobile Tickets

702 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BU82EX
BU82EX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So I'm a season ticket holder and was in the process of downloading my mobile tickets to my Apple Wallet for the game tomorrow. When I pull up the tickets to download, the tickets say "THIS PASS HAS EXPIRED". Yes, the game was originally scheduled for January 10th, but all the correspondence I have from the ticket office has been that no new tickets will be re-issued and to use these. The barcode is no longer active. Does anyone have any experience with this? I'd like to go to the game tomorrow, especially since I paid for the tickets.
whitetrash
BU82EX said:

So I'm a season ticket holder and was in the process of downloading my mobile tickets to my Apple Wallet for the game tomorrow. When I pull up the tickets to download, the tickets say "THIS PASS HAS EXPIRED". Yes, the game was originally scheduled for January 10th, but all the correspondence I have from the ticket office has been that no new tickets will be re-issued and to use these. The barcode is no longer active. Does anyone have any experience with this? I'd like to go to the game tomorrow, especially since I paid for the tickets.

The other games that have been rescheduled had the tickets automatically refresh to the new date and time. Check your online account and redownload?

PS: I don't have tickets for tomorrow. I had the other package.
whitetrash
whitetrash said:

BU82EX said:

The other games that have been rescheduled had the tickets automatically refresh to the new date and time. Check your online account and redownload?

PS: I don't have tickets for tomorrow. I had the other package.

Just checked my phone. Click on the dots in the top right corner of the "expired" pass and see if you have automatic updates activated.
BU82EX
When I added to my wallet it automatically updated. Thank you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.