Former Baylor Lady Bears Asst. Coach Toyelle Wilson now Head Coach at SMU...

13,194 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by slimecap
slimecap
How long do you want to ignore this user?

FORMER PLAYER
Jhasmin Player
SMU Recruiting Coordinator

Bone Squad
Adriacus Peratuun said:

HoustonBear15 said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

Honest question....

given the totality of the circumstances which lead to Wilson leaving Baylor, why do we care about her current whereabouts?
If you don't care, you don't have to open the thread. Very simple.
Or......

it is bad enough when people from other schools continue to reference missteps in Baylor's past.......maybe Baylor's own fans shouldn't also do it. Novel concept, let sleeping dogs lie.
Except you are literally the only person here calling her a "misstep" or having anything negative to say about her at all. There's nothing wrong with keeping up with past members of the Baylor family. That extends to Coach Wilson, Jhas Player, Nina Davis, Britney Griner...you name it.

Take your own advice and stop with the passive aggressive casting of vague aspersions without evidence.
BUatbirth
My earlier post was based on this!,,I enjoy seeing what our past players are up to. The thread became what recruits have been offered, done visits, committed,,,what hires have been made, yadda yadda. Maybe if SMU was in our conference I might be a bit interested. Really not a big deal.
Adriacus Peratuun
Bone Squad said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

HoustonBear15 said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

Honest question....

given the totality of the circumstances which lead to Wilson leaving Baylor, why do we care about her current whereabouts?
Or......

it is bad enough when people from other schools continue to reference missteps in Baylor's past.......maybe Baylor's own fans shouldn't also do it. Novel concept, let sleeping dogs lie.
Except you are literally the only person here calling her a "misstep" or having anything negative to say about her at all. There's nothing wrong with keeping up with past members of the Baylor family. That extends to Coach Wilson, Jhas Player, Nina Davis, Britney Griner...you name it.

Take your own advice and stop with the passive aggressive casting of vague aspersions without evidence.
Do you really think that interest in former players who graduated/left on good terms is equivalent to publicly following a former assistant coach who was put on leave and informed that her contract was not going to be renewed under any circumstance?

Her choices burned the bridge [actually, more of a nuke]. Looking at offers of overlapping recruits by other programs [see above] is understandable. Keying on Wilson, not so much.

Chibears2
I don't think it is wrong to ever care about people. And if we dismissed everyone who sinned, screwed up, or was obnoxious, none of us could ever look in the mirror. It's a basketball message board and I appreciate those who post information, as long as it's not name calling or vulgar. Keep posting, don't be intimidated, and don't let other people manipulate your interests. And that is equally for those I agree with and those with whom I disagree.
keysjaws
You are correct..even if they don't end up at Baylor.
slimecap

2022 ZOE MANNING
Center 6-4 Captain Henry Miller Shreve HS Shreveport LA
slimecap
2022 KENNEDY CAMBRIDGE
PG/SG 5-9 Ensworth HS Nashville TN

Dcheetah
She had a good AAU season
BUatbirth
She looks impressive. Scouting talent is a never ending job. If you get out and watch the games, you will find talent like Kennedy. At this age, the growth from one year to the next can be spectacular.
She posts her upcoming official visits. She has several in September. I wonder if a visit to Waco might be included with her SMU visit. I'm curious who we may have for official visits.
Dcheetah
Her younger sister Jaloni is even more highly regarded.
drahthaar
Adriacus Peratuun said:

Bone Squad said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

HoustonBear15 said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

Honest question....

Or......

Do you really think that interest in former players who graduated/left on good terms is equivalent to publicly following a former assistant coach who was put on leave and informed that her contract was not going to be renewed under any circumstance?

Her choices burned the bridge [actually, more of a nuke]. Looking at offers of overlapping recruits by other programs [see above] is understandable. Keying on Wilson, not so much.

Never knew this information!
slimecap
BUatbirth said:

She posts her upcoming official visits. She has several in September.
I wonder if a visit to Waco might be included with her SMU visit.
2022 Kennedy Cambridge's SMU official visit is Saturday, Sept 11.
At SMU, it is Family Weekend vs North Texas football @ 6 p.m.
Baylor will simultaneously host Texas Southern @ 6 p.m.
Maybe she could visit Sep 25, Oct 9/16/30?
GarlandBear84
Was she put on leave by Kim or Mack or whom?
slimecap

2021-22 NON-CONFERENCE SCHEDULE

Nov 01 Texas A&M - Commerce exhibition
Nov 09 Kansas City
Nov 14 Oklahoma State
Nov 17 Oral Roberts
Nov 22 @ Arkansas
Nov 25 vs Seattle University @ South Point Shootout Las Vegas NV
Nov 27 vs Green Bay @ South Point Shootout Las Vegas NV
Nov 30 Oklahoma
Dec 03 @ North Texas
Dec 07 Delaware
Dec 17 @ Colorado
Dec 21 UT Arlington
Dec 28 Arkansas - Pine Bluff

South Point Shootout Thanksgiving Tournament
Las Vegas NV
Field includes:
Green Bay, Kansas, Seattle University, SMU,
Tennessee & UTEP
slimecap

Freshman Sensation Aniy Foy will be attending Cinco Ranch HS this year. Holds offers from U of H, SMU, Lamar, and Eastern Michigan.

- The Baller Plug twitter feed, 18 Aug 2021
slimecap
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.