Anyone still mad at Mack?

5,657 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by br53
BaylorRocks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How you feeling now? A .500 WNBA coach that's never held a D-I head coaching position. getting out before she can be fired.

It gives me no pleasure to remind you all that I told you repeatedly that it would be someone completely off all of your radars and someone you've never hear of. It's all about P&L management. She's a few hundred thousand a year coach.

The fall from elite under Mack starts.........

(sadly with heavy heart) Sic'em

Bear8084
Gunny Hartman said:

Stranger said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Stranger said:

I've never been mad at Mac. I just think he's a dumbass.

Considering the source, I view that as a ringing endorsement

It's ok. He'll prove me right once again

You are wrong about literally every single thing you post. You also used to say Scott Drew is dumb. Knowing you, you probably still think that. To this day, you criticize Mack for hiring Matt Rhule, despite the fact that he took a devastated and depleted roster, and in only three short years turned them into a Sugar Bowl team that was one overtime possession away from selection to the College Football Playoffs.

I have to be honest, it's kind of impressive how consistently utterly wrong you are. I don't think I could be so predictably wrong if I tried. Reading your posts, it's like every day is Opposite Day where the correct assessment is the exact opposite of what you post.

Yup. You have to be wearing blinders or have some in the minority agenda to actually still think negative of what CMR did for the program.

The WBB hire is a good one. Most realize this.
Stranger
Bear8084 said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Stranger said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Stranger said:

You are wrong about literally every single thing you post. You also used to say Scott Drew is dumb. Knowing you, you probably still think that. To this day, you criticize Mack for hiring Matt Rhule, despite the fact that he took a devastated and depleted roster, and in only three short years turned them into a Sugar Bowl team that was one overtime possession away from selection to the College Football Playoffs.

I have to be honest, it's kind of impressive how consistently utterly wrong you are. I don't think I could be so predictably wrong if I tried. Reading your posts, it's like every day is Opposite Day where the correct assessment is the exact opposite of what you post.

Yup. You have to be wearing blinders or have some in the minority agenda to actually still think negative of what CMR did for the program.

You won't find a bunch of little Matty fans around these parts these days. Mac is on the hot seat with this hire. Like I said, we'll see.
I'm a Bearbacker
Bear8084
Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Stranger said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Stranger said:

You won't find a bunch of little Matty fans around these parts these days. Mac is on the hot seat with this hire. Like I said, we'll see.

For WBB? No he isn't.
Gunny Hartman
Stranger said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Stranger said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Stranger said:

When did I say Scott was dumb?
Rhule? 1-11 with a team that won a bowl game less than a year before.
Rhule? Paying him a $400,000 bonus following that 1-11 season. Dumb.
Second season only one win against a team with a winning record. Rhule flirts with the NFL. Mack offers another raise. Dumb.
Rhule. Blows nearly a 30-pt halftime lead against OU before losing. Mac allows his super coach to bolt for the NFL and leaves his players high and dry before the Sugar Bowl. Was Mack looking out for Baylor? You tell me. Once again, dumb.
Hires a position coach from LSU who takes a Sugar Bowl team to a losing record. Dumb? Too soon to tell.
Allows Kim to leave. Dumb.
Can anyone tell me if he actually makes a smart hire this time? His track record says no but maybe he pulls this one out.

I'd say history is on my side on this one. We'll see.

You know how you love to come up with these cute little sayings and are so proud of yourself that you thought of them that you repeat them continually, like a first grader showing off the cut and paste artwork he did at school to everyone? You know, cute nicknames like "little Matty" for the coach that ultimately proved you to be a moron?

Here's another line that you thought was so clever that you used to repeat it over and over again: "Scott is a nice boy, but not a very smart boy."

And you even once said you preferred Harry Miller over Drew.

Seriously, you can't make this s**t up.

Oh and by the way, the pay raises and bonuses for Rhule that you fantasize happened, are exactly that, fantasies, because they never happened.

The one consistency here is you being convinced that everyone around you is dumb, while not realizing the dumb one is looking you back in the mirror. The lack of self-awareness is truly remarkable.
Gunny Hartman
Gunny Hartman said:

Stranger said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Stranger said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Stranger said:

When did I say Scott was dumb?
Rhule? 1-11 with a team that won a bowl game less than a year before.
Rhule? Paying him a $400,000 bonus following that 1-11 season. Dumb.
Second season only one win against a team with a winning record. Rhule flirts with the NFL. Mack offers another raise. Dumb.
Rhule. Blows nearly a 30-pt halftime lead against OU before losing. Mac allows his super coach to bolt for the NFL and leaves his players high and dry before the Sugar Bowl. Was Mack looking out for Baylor? You tell me. Once again, dumb.
Hires a position coach from LSU who takes a Sugar Bowl team to a losing record. Dumb? Too soon to tell.
Allows Kim to leave. Dumb.
Can anyone tell me if he actually makes a smart hire this time? His track record says no but maybe he pulls this one out.

I'd say history is on my side on this one. We'll see.

You know how you love to come up with these cute little sayings and are so proud of yourself that you thought of them that you repeat them continually, like a first grader showing off the cut and paste artwork he did at school to everyone? You know, cute nicknames like "little Matty" for the coach that ultimately proved you to be a moron?

Here's another line that you thought was so clever that you used to repeat it over and over again: "Scott is a nice boy, but not a very smart boy."

And you even once said you preferred Harry Miller over Drew.

Seriously, you can't make this s**t up.

Oh and by the way, the pay raises and bonuses for Rhule that you fantasize happened, are exactly that, fantasies, because they never happened.

The one consistency here is you being convinced that everyone around you is dumb, while not realizing the dumb one is looking you back in the mirror. The lack of self-awareness is truly remarkable.

Oh and by the way Stranger Danger, before you deny that you said these things, as the kids say, here are the receipts:

Forgive me if I struggle to put into words how remarkably stupid you are.
Goldigger
zunooreo said:

How you feeling now? A .500 WNBA coach that's never held a D-I head coaching position. getting out before she can be fired.

It gives me no pleasure to remind you all that I told you repeatedly that it would be someone completely off all of your radars and someone you've never hear of. It's all about P&L management. She's a few hundred thousand a year coach.

So when we continue winning and she is crushing it, how will you feel? I bet you'll be mad because all you want is to be right. Check yourself.
Goldigger
Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Stranger said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Stranger said:

You've mastered the art of being wrong. Congrats!
br53
Goldigger said:

zunooreo said:

So when we continue winning and she is crushing it, how will you feel? I bet you'll be mad because all you want is to be right. Check yourself.
Before you wreck yourself
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.