Somebody please start a GoFundMe to buy ADMR a razor

2,211 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by historian
whitetrash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He looks like Freddie the Freeloader at the press conference.

Forest Bueller_bf
That's the cool hipster way to be.

Why deny a top administrator his hipstrocity?
ABC BEAR
Dusty Rhoades.
greggor25
At least get him something better than Grecian formula.
Bexar Pitts
I guess you guys watched on ESPN+...I find it a tad disappointing that I watched Kim's LSU welcoming press conference live on one of our (Waco) local stations..yet they chose not to carry our Baylor coach's welcome presser...seems Bass Ackwards to me..
blackie
Bexar Pitts said:

I guess you guys watched on ESPN+...I find it a tad disappointing that I watched Kim's LSU welcoming press conference live on one of our (Waco) local stations..yet they chose not to carry our Baylor coach's welcome presser...seems Bass Ackwards to me..
What seems bass ackwards to me is them carrying live a press conference from a school in another state in the first place.

And concerning MR, my first reaction was that we had replaced him with Ted Cruz .....ugh.
EvilTroyAndAbed
Bexar Pitts said:

You could ask them.
Bexar Pitts
EvilTroyAndAbed said:

Bexar Pitts said:

You could ask them.
Tried calling, but no humanoid available..Left voicemail..also e-mailed...I'm just curious as to the programming decision. Edit: Received e-mail in reply that stated ESPN+ had exclusive streaming rights..Cleared that up..
Bexar Pitts
ABC BEAR said:

Dusty Rhoades.
or Matt Rhule..Course, it didn't hurt Rhule's career at all..
Stefano DiMera
Interesting tidbit..sounds like Drew was the one that closed the deal on Nikki taking the job.
whitetrash
Bexar Pitts said:

FWIW, KWTX and the BR station that carried the LSU press conference are both owned by Gray Television, so KWTX just picked up their feed.
baylorbear33
Why is Mack wearing purple and gold to the presser? That is a horrendous suit, but I found it to almost be a parting shot at CKM.
Bexar Pitts
whitetrash said:

Bexar Pitts said:

FWIW, KWTX and the BR station that carried the LSU press conference are both owned by Gray Television, so KWTX just picked up their feed.
I actually watched the LSU presser on KXXV.
ABC BEAR
I watched it hoping to see the LSU AD hand one of those oversize checks to Mack with Kim's buyout figure on it.
BaylorRocks

Except, it also looks like he may have been hitting the bottle a lot lately.
Lion82
Our **athletic director needs some socks.
WNIT in '23
historian
I can think of a whole lot of things in Baylor athletics (& the world at large) far more important than whether or not someone has a beard!! What a waste.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.