Nicki Collen Introductory Presser

3,095 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by WacoKelly83
MrGolfguy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For those that missed it; CNC takes the stage at about the 20:00 min mark

MrGolfguy
Coach Drew sealed the deal; nice
BellCountyBear
'Bye Kim!
HustleBear
I'm sold!
TXBEAR_bf
Mack Rhodes beard=?
I say horribly dyed
Stefano DiMera
The obsession with Macks beard and fashion on this board is amazing...
Gentle Ben
Count me in! She's got it together. And...her degree...Mechanical Engineering. She fits Baylor!
MrGolfguy
When's the 1st game?

Pumped i am
Mitch Henessey
Stefano DiMera said:

Athletic Director sartorial choices are a hot topic around here. Remember all the hullabaloo over Ian's tan suits?
MrGolfguy
MrGolfguy
done
TXBEAR_bf
I had no idea it was a topic until reading some other posts after the fact. Honestly, it just surprised me. Just really bad, and almost looks like a toupee on the face.
Stefano DiMera said:

I feel like there's not enough discussion on this topic. What in God's name is going on with that thing? The dye doesn't remotely match his hair. It's also just an awful color choice. TBH, I'm looking forward to the day when my hair starts going grey. Embrace it, Mack.

Is this guy going through a midlife crisis? The cut of the beard is bordering on a "chin strap." I'd at the very least qualify it as a certified "d0uch3 beard." Why do people shave so low? Has anyone ever looked good with a beard shaved that low?

And then the story about twirling his pencil. How many times can one man say the word twirl in a single press conference, because that has to be a near record, right? Plus, why would you even think that would be a good "code" for taking a break? Why not just say, "let's take a break"?

chorne68
365 said:

Stefano DiMera said:

I feel like there's not enough discussion on this topic. What in God's name is going on with that thing? The dye doesn't remotely match his hair. It's also just an awful color choice. TBH, I'm looking forward to the day when my hair starts going grey. Embrace it, Mack.

Is this guy going through a midlife crisis? The cut of the beard is bordering on a "chin strap." I'd at the very least qualify it as a certified "d0uch3 beard." Why do people shave so low? Has anyone ever looked good with a beard shaved that low?

And then the story about twirling his pencil. How many times can one man say the word twirl in a single press conference, because that has to be a near record, right? Plus, why would you even think that would be a good "code" for taking a break? Why not just say, "let's take a break"?

I totally agree. He looks really bad. The dye is the worst part. His choice of attire is questionable. He can do better.
BUbearinARK
chorne68 said:

365 said:

Stefano DiMera said:

I totally agree. He looks really bad. The dye is the worst part. His choice of attire is questionable. He can do better.
He did
gobears20
Staff
Great Baylor Merchandise -> https://bit.ly/2M8DuHk
slimecap
Mitch Henessey said:

Stefano DiMera said:

Remember all the hullabaloo over Ian's tan suits?
boognish_bear
WacoKelly83
Bump. Tired of threads about our ex coach. Let's keep celebrating our new and current coach . Welcome Coach Collen!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.