Thank you Dcheetah, Wbbfan29, BaylorWBBfan

1,486 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by MrGolfguy
MrGolfguy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just wanted to 'publicly' thank you 3 for all the knowledge y'all drop and your overall positive contributions to this free Lady Bears board. Y'all always have the scoop & critical info that all the regular fans like me are looking for. Peace & Sic'em Bears!
Scout Bear
I would include DFWBill in that group...but he drinks.
BuinmyBlood
And any list is incomplete without all the great info from sister Slimecap.

Probably THE most hardcore Baylor WBB follower anywhere...
DanaDane
MrGolfguy said:

Just wanted to 'publicly' thank you 3 for all the knowledge y'all drop and your overall positive contributions to this free Lady Bears board. Y'all always have the scoop & critical info that all the regular fans like me are looking for. Peace & Sic'em Bears!
You should add slimecap to that list.
Dcheetah
Thank you. For sure need to add Slimecap, AP, Setshot, PolarBear and blueeyedbear.
Wbbfan29
You welcome! I would like to thank all the wbb fans that have stayed positive. I can't stand all the negative Nancys that have nothing but negative responses and criticism for a coach that hasn't even been here 90 days. So thank you for the people that are TRUE BAYLOR WBB fans.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Wbbfan29 said:

You welcome! I would like to thank all the wbb fans that have stayed positive. I can't stand all the negative Nancys that have nothing but negative responses and criticism for a coach that hasn't even been here 90 days. So thank you for the people that are TRUE BAYLOR WBB fans.
Today is one month
MrGolfguy
Dcheetah said:

Thank you. For sure need to add Slimecap, AP, Setshot, PolarBear and blueeyedbear.
noted
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.