Unofficial visit

6,388 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by R3G
Tevin Williams Sr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Our daughter Janiyah Williams will be taking her unofficial visit to Baylor this coming Monday.
Dcheetah
I hope and expect that she will have an outstanding visit with CNC and staff and crew! I think Coach Collen has assembled an outstanding staff and that Janiyah can start to see all this wonderful University and our WBB program have to offer. My son just graduated this spring and he had outstanding and beneficially lifechanging experiences through his friends and professors and classes and church and life experiences at Baylor. Couldn't have been better. He is well prepared for the next steps in life.
Hope that Janiyah loves it and ultimately becomes a Lady Bear!!

And Congrats to your son Tevin Jr. for his state records in sprints and the gridiron and can't wait to watch and cheer for him (hopefully a family affair!) In the upcoming years!! Good luck!!
fredbear
Tevin,

That is fantastic! She is a great player. Baylor is big enough to have the best facilities and faculty, but small enough to still feel like family. My daughter was an athlete at BU and they won a national championship! BU can give your daughter a realistic opportunity to do the same. And the new coach knows the WNBA firsthand. She knows how to get there and how to stay there. God will open the right doors, but I hope BU works out as the right place.

And just a word of advice. The forum is filled with trolls from other schools saying negative things. The are tired of Baylor's wbb dominance and have nothing better to do than disguise themselves as BU family and spew poison. But you'll find that on most schools forums.

Again, welcome to the BU family!
Dcheetah
Dcheetah
fredbear
Incredible instincts!!
BUatbirth
Tevin Williams Sr said:

Our daughter Janiyah Williams will be taking her unofficial visit to Baylor this coming Monday.
I know she will have an amazing time. Baylor is a special place.
blueeyedbear
Tevin Williams Sr said:

Tevin, Who did she get those moves from ?????
Brian Ethridge
Staff
blueeyedbear said:

Tevin Williams Sr said:

Tevin, Who did she get those moves from ?????

Momma is my guess. His son got his speed from her as well.
BUatbirth
How was Janiyah's visit?!
Dcheetah
Looks like she was at an elite camp at OU today. Not sure what happened.

Brian Ethridge
Staff
Dcheetah said:

Looks like she was at an elite camp at OU today. Not sure what happened.

She visited OU.
Dcheetah

Hope it was awesome!!
Tevin Williams Sr
Had a great time on our visit. Our daughter loved everything. She takes after the smaller me. I think she will be a Bear 2025.
BUatbirth
Tevin Williams Sr said:

Had a great time on our visit. Our daughter loved everything. She takes after the smaller me. I think she will be a Bear 2025.
Great to hear Tevin. Hope so. Baylor would be lucky to have her. Great pics!
Dcheetah
setshot
Janiyah has a high degree of athleticism, combined with an impressive skill set, particularly for one so young. As she grows in stature and matures in experience, she will be a bright light in the women's game. I am excited by the possibility that she will be a Lady Bear. The Williams family will be an extraordinary addition to the Baylor scene because of Tevin Jr. and if Janiyah says yes to the Baylor offer sure to come, we will be doubly blessed. A great prospect, indeed.
Dcheetah
Janiyah looks really good and athletic and very nice body control. Like her midrange game and turnaround.

Dcheetah
R3G
We look forward to seeing both Tevin and Janiyah in the Lettermens Lounge in 2029. I look forward to a great Womens Basketball program with recruits such as Janiyah.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.