Inexplicable Pessimism About Recruiting

11,189 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Buforlife
BBWCBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eball said:

We only have 1 coming straight from HS. The top 6 have all started 4 have been chosen to their respective all conference teams 1 is a legitimate candidate for national POY! Very experienced group. How could you not be optimistic?
I'm cautiously optimistic. New coach, new system, "buying in", actual #'s of players, i.e. injuries, off nights, etc., etc. Maybe it's just me. History with those factors limit the instant success we're hoping for.
Eball
Adriacus Peratuun said:

How surprising.....not......that yet another thread about the efforts of the current staff to work on behalf of the program is subverted into a How Great Mulkey Is discussion by the usual suspects.

Staff:

real question......is there a methodology to hide posts/threads from certain posters to allow actual sports discussions absent their rants? Putting them on Ignore keeps me from having to read their nonsense but doesn't keep them from subverting every meaningful thread.

seriously...I can't decide whether you are a tattletale...or just a crybaby...running to Mama...

Man you just keep setting yourself up..you have such good posts and great info but oh my your dislike for Kim and your natural arrogant style just keep you unpleasant.

Reverend
Staff: Censure all disagreement with me. Lol.
IowaBear
And here I was thinking I was the "whiny, thin skinned one"
Zerooreo
CNC is going to be great. The best at Baylor ever. Just wait and see........
Buforlife
And the only thing the players and coaches did was win-win-win. Those were just horrible years to watch the BU women
Buforlife

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.