Baylor only has four non seniors coming back next year

5,293 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by blackie
ScottS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With Nalyssa we can be a FF team.
blackie
Brusinbear2001 said:

and could i ask why you feel as such? I am not oblivious to the fact that CNC has to prove her self but i believe we have to give her the chance to do so. At the end of the day there will be hurt teams some good teams will not be in the final 4.
We have a Uconn, South Carolina, Stanford, Duke, Maryland , Indiana, Iowa, Baylor, NC State so many teams that if they click could do damage and only 4 teams will be in the final 4. The game is growing and becoming more exciting. But i still love our chances.
He "feels" as such because he doesn't want the team in the Final Four to give wait to whatever agenda he is on.

.......or perhaps Mulder has come up with a new user name?
1845_Society
blackie said:

Brusinbear2001 said:

and could i ask why you feel as such? I am not oblivious to the fact that CNC has to prove her self but i believe we have to give her the chance to do so. At the end of the day there will be hurt teams some good teams will not be in the final 4.
We have a Uconn, South Carolina, Stanford, Duke, Maryland , Indiana, Iowa, Baylor, NC State so many teams that if they click could do damage and only 4 teams will be in the final 4. The game is growing and becoming more exciting. But i still love our chances.
He "feels" as such because he doesn't want the team in the Final Four to give wait to whatever agenda he is on.

Didn't you mean "weight? LOL
Plus, you someone now know what I want? You attack someone because they share an opinion on an opinion board. You must be a millennial. I'm sorry.
Give
blackie
1845_Society said:

blackie said:

Brusinbear2001 said:

Didn't you mean "weight? LOL
Plus, you someone now know what I want? You attack someone because they share an opinion on an opinion board. You must be a millennial. I'm sorry.
You joined in August. You posts are generally negative and reflect what we usually see from the resident trolls. Any justification for the very recent join date that should provide you any credibility on the board?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.