Coach Nikki showing Brittney Griner some love.

3,304 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by slimecap
Cp2310
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://fb.watch/8CROghtQbJ/
Dcheetah
Love it! BG is being receptive.
blueeyedbear
Dcheetah said:

Love it! BG is being receptive.
Things are changing and I LOVE THE CHANGES
slimecap
Adriacus Peratuun
Stuck playing with "way past her prime Diana Taurasi" who may be the single worst defender in all levels of basketball.

If Griner had decent surrounding talent she would have 5-6 MVPs and the same number of championships.
slimecap
BG !!!!!!

fredbear
DT should be a role player who plays half the game at most. Way too old to produce solid mins for majority of game. She can't defend, so she commits petty fouls. She jacks up too many threes and tries to do too much herself.
slimecap
First EVER Dunk in WNBA Finals

slimecap
Eball
Adriacus Peratuun said:

Stuck playing with "way past her prime Diana Taurasi" who may be the single worst defender in all levels of basketball.

If Griner had decent surrounding talent she would have 5-6 MVPs and the same number of championships.
Well this one did not age well!
Eball
fredbear said:

DT should be a role player who plays half the game at most. Way too old to produce solid mins for majority of game. She can't defend, so she commits petty fouls. She jacks up too many threes and tries to do too much herself.
You ready to re-think this comment? They don't win without DT's late game heroics...
Bone Squad
I see Brittney's still schooling Dolson after all these years.
CNC
OH wait is that Odyssey Sims?
Wbbfan29
Yes and her son jaiden
IowaBear
Bingo she may be old, not great on D but she can still ball . Also her defense made the game winning play.
Adriacus Peratuun
Apparently the Village Idiots have rolled out in support of Taurasi……proving once again they know nothing about basketball.

Taurasi making a couple of buckets and one steal late in the game doesn't overcome the fact that she was a sieve on defense the entire game. For four quarters her bad defense and lack of effort resulted in easy buckets for Chicago. The only reasons that Chicago was even in the game was the Vaughn & Diggins were awful on offense, Peddy played hard but was abused on D because of her size [every time she switched onto a wing or big they post pinned her immediately], Diggins wouldn't fight over screens, and Taurasi didn't even try on D.

Even late in the game when Taurasi put in mild effort on D, she was a disaster. Throughout the game she was either late or totally failed to help the helper [secondary rotations]. Late failures resulted in two easy buckets:

Taurasi made no effort on secondary rotation giving up easy backside rebounding position and put back, and

Quigley got a wide open [make] wing 3 and announcers jump on Griner [who had her on switch] for failing to get out to the shooter. The reason that Griner couldn't get out to Quigley was that she was trying guard both Quigley on the wing AND the big that Taurasi was supposed to rotate onto. Griner got caught in No Mans Land because of Taurasi's failure.

A couple of late plays that were only needed because of 4 quarters of terrible D is not great basketball.

Taurasi:

Wbbfan29
AP , must you always start a war? What's with the unnecessary name calling?
IowaBear
Awww look. Classic AP name calling and belittling others because he's captain know it all when it comes to EVERY sport! Which pro or college team do you coach AP?! Since you know sooooooo much more then us "village idiots". You're such a damn clown. This is exhibit 1578422578 of why there's only like 2 people who will actually engage in convo with you. Might I add one of those just enjoys kissing your ass for god knows what reason
Adriacus Peratuun
Wbbfan29 said:

AP , must you always start a war? What's with the unnecessary name calling?
The shoe fit.
IowaBear
I mean posters like you and Fredbear enable him by constantly bowing down to anything he says. AP probably lives in his parents basement at this ripe age of 50. Hrs a classic case of internet tough guy who cry's wolf to the mods when people stand up to him. Hints why me, Eball and a few others are on his ignore list
Wbbfan29
First off I don't enable AP . Just because I don't jump to mulkey defense (like you do everytimes she is brought up) when her accomplishment can speak for themselves. If you go back and look at my post I am usually the one that is saying everybody has their own opinion and than we don't need bash mulkey to raise collen. You are the one that always take bait from AP just like FredBear said. Most of the time it's just you and AP going back and forth with your Collen vs Mulkey bull.
IowaBear
You need to go read the threads if you think it's just me an AP going at it. I defend Kim because she deserves it. Anyone who bashed her is a clown and I will call them out. As far as Fred goes, I could care less what Fred's opinion of me is. He bends at the knees for AP. All this does is further solidify that the dude is nothing but a giant ass. I'm saying what 99% on here think of him
Wbbfan29
Sometimes I agree with ap regarding things about positions, plays and things of that nature. Never the mulkey vs collen because there is no comparaion. The only thing I ever did was try to get yall stop responding/replying when he post ignorant things because it will be a 10hr arguing session. I respect everyone's opinions but I do not do name calling .
Wbbfan29
You know, you're very smart AP and your knowledge of the game is appreciated, but you can be very ignorant sometimes.
Wbbfan29
I have been on the board for a long time (under a different username) and I have never seen this much drama on here. It's kinda sad. We are suppose to be a supportive fan base for Baylorwbb. Yes we all have opinions and different takes on different aspects of basketball but it should never result to name calling , bullying , and cheapshots at people. We are the best fans in the nation we need to act like it.
geewago
I'm sure I'm one of the "Village Idiots" that AP refers to. And it really doesn't bother me. Wbbfan asked him a very legit question. "Why do you always have to start a war?" AP I wish you would just share your wbb thoughts and knowledge on here instead of constantly belittling everyone that says something you're not in agreement with. I've been commenting on the wbb board for at least 20 years starting with the old "Baylorfans" forum. Back then there was constant bickering going on in the football and mbb forum but the womens was a pleasure to read. I wish it was still that way.
baylor1984
Glad to see Phoenix pull it out and get the W. Hopefully Phoenix can win the series and get BG another ring.
Wbbfan29
Yes it was so peaceful lol. I remember when they first decided to name it sicem365 I was so mad. At that time I didn't know you could type in baylorfans and it would still link you to sicem365.

Geewago I have thinking alot about an old poster. I forgot the name. But whenever they posted inside knowledge it was always 100% accurate. Do you know where he/she went ?
Wbbfan29
O I just thought of it I think the person was named" Skilledup or something
IowaBear
I'll be the first to say he's knowledgeable. The biggest issue I have with him is really the arrogance and name calling. It's impossible to have a sports discussion with him because the moment someone disagrees he does this. Every single time and it's frustrating.l because he's fully capable of having thoughtful, intelligent basketball discussions
slimecap

One of my favorite wallpapers
Wbbfan29
I agree iowabear. It's very overwhelming to try and have a conversation when someone who doesn't consider the views of others.
IowaBear
Exactly, yes I let my emotions get the best of me in retaliation. The honest truth is I should just ignore his posts. I can admit that.
geewago
Wbbfan29 said:

O I just thought of it I think the person was named" Skilledup or something
Yes Skilledup had a lot of info especially on Houston and Austin players.
slimecap
Classic BG personality

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.