Baseball
Sponsored by

CWS

2,862 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by El Oso
BellCountyBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Picking the lesser of two evils...guns up, go tek!
PartyBear
They didnt set up the brackets for it to work out like it seems to for the SEC. However I was hoping it could turn out where Texas and Tech could play each other for the national championship. Of course we were set up to potentially face Texas or Tech for the national title. Didnt work out this year for us.
whitetrash
Alas. Cow goes 2 and Q.
RealLarryDon
As hard as it is for me to admit, the SEC is just an overall more elite conference in baseball (and football) than the Big 12. Similar to basketball, the Big 12 is one of the two most competitive conferences. Just not any elite teams.
BellCountyBear
Yep, I said pretty much the same thing to my wife tonight. It's annoying, but they're just at another level in football and baseball right now.
PartyBear
What the hell I just checked the CWS website are UNC and Oregon St playing right now at 12:30 am central time? I turned on ESPN and it isn't televised if so.
whitetrash
Alas. Tech couldn't avoid the Gator. Or the Noid.
whitetrash
Thankfully OregonSt has spared us from a potential national championship match between the 3rd best and 10th best teams in the SECSECSEC
txrangers
hate to root for SECEED but this will not make me pull for Oregon State..

https://www.si.com/mlb/2018/06/06/luke-heimlich-undrafted-oregon-state-pitcher-convicted-child-molester
whitetrash
txrangers said:

hate to root for SECEED but this will not make me pull for Oregon State..

https://www.si.com/mlb/2018/06/06/luke-heimlich-undrafted-oregon-state-pitcher-convicted-child-molester
But if he leads OreSt to the championship, BTracy may get so irate that she explodes, sending chunks of silicone raining down over the Pacific Northwest like whale blubber.

El Oso
Thats how baseball go.

Arkansas just had to catch a difficult but catchable foul ball last night to win the CWS. Three guys there. Ball falls to ground.

Theyre 3 outs from losing and down 5 in the deciding game 3.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.