Baseball
Sponsored by

FALL REPORT: @BaylorCoachRod and his staff have restored order and a huge 2019 could

2,263 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by STxBear81
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
https://d1baseball.com/fall-report/fall-report-baylor-3/
STxBear81
Does anyone know if we have new baseball uniforms this year(2019) and if so have the uniforms been revealed?
AustinCory
BornAgain said:

Does anyone know if we have new baseball uniforms this year(2019) and if so have the uniforms been revealed?
I think we have new uniforms every year, staying within certain parameters of course.
BluesBear
New uniforms each year but may not change the design. BU has a great program allowing fans to purchase used uniforms at end of season. Really good buddy purchased 2 for me as a wedding gift. Best gift ever!!!! Wore mine on honeymoon in Hawaii.
Bear8084
TrustTheProcess said:

New uniforms each year but may not change the design. BU has a great program allowing fans to purchase used uniforms at end of season. Really good buddy purchased 2 for me as a wedding gift. Best gift ever!!!! Wore mine on honeymoon in Hawaii.

I haven't seen the used uniform sale advertised since 2013, do they still do it? I have a 2005 season jersey from the 2013 sale.
HoustonBear15
Next season, there will be new uniforms for every athletics team on campus with a unified color scheme/appeal.
STxBear81
Do you have a link or picture of what they make look like ?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.