Baseball
Sponsored by

New Baylor Baseball hat thoughts?

2,906 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by CHP Bear
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Great Baylor Merchandise -> https://bit.ly/2M8DuHk
CHP Bear
gobears20 said:

I'm on board.
Kmadd17BU
They're probably just warmup/practice hats but I absolutely love them
CHP Bear
Tried to find them on website. Nowhere to be found?
txrangers
For some reason baseball gear for Baylor is always difficult to find. For years I've tried to purchase some of their hats/jerseys and had no luck.
Jayman1963
txrangers said:

For some reason baseball gear for Baylor is always difficult to find. For years I've tried to purchase some of their hats/jerseys and had no luck.
Not much even at the BU official store - I do like the dark green baseball t-shirt.

https://shop.baylorbears.com/collections/shop-by-sport/sport_baseball
BellCountyBear
It's fine if you're into wolverines I guess.
El Oso
Anybody find it yet? I need a new hat but can't find this one.
Yogi
BellCountyBear said:

It's fine if you're into wolverines I guess.

Long live the Wolverines!!!!
"Smarter than the Average Bear."
SSadler
Late to this thread but as has been explained previously, . . .

certain hats/jerseys are "team only" issue. You will NOT find them for sale anywhere during the season, and only limited venues after a given season.

kinda like your high school letter jacket--only those who earn it get to wear it (well, except for a letter-winner's darlin' gal aka old school)

added note: I'm not sure about this one; just reminding us that certain hats/gear are "team only"

(I THINK I got this right; there's a former team manager who still haunts the Waco/Midway area who could chime in here)
CHP Bear
SSadler said:

Late to this thread but as has been explained previously, . . .

certain hats/jerseys are "team only" issue. You will NOT find them for sale anywhere during the season, and only limited venues after a given season.

kinda like your high school letter jacket--only those who earn it get to wear it (well, except for a letter-winner's darlin' gal aka old school)

added note: I'm not sure about this one; just reminding us that certain hats/gear are "team only"

(I THINK I got this right; there's a former team manager who still haunts the Waco/Midway area who could chime in here)

Your probably right. Doesn't negate my desire to want the hat. Besides the Bear Hat looks alot better than horns from a dead steer. Think I'll boycott BU Baseball this season and come back next year.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.