Baseball
Sponsored by

14 Players Suspended.

1,473 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BUbackerinET
bunation
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why so hush-hush about who?

Is that why Winston has only pitched less than three full innings (besides his first inning slaughter by Nebraska in game one)?

Any expert out there who may have a take on how the suspensions have affected our mediocre start, especially pitching, given the returning starters and high expectations surrounding that staff??
Ludwig von Missi
Not an expert , but...

It's been discussed pretty extensively on the premium board. Suspensions haven't been a big factor. Just a couple rough outings on the mound compounded by some shoddy defensive play. Nobody really talks about baseball on this board, check out the baseball threads on the premium board and you'll get a lot more baseball discussion/information.
STxBear81
My .02 on Winston is that his absence from
Pitching since Nebraska is to rest his arm. If you have seen him pitch prior to that outing you would agree it was "not " him per se. He was off. So i assume he wasn't 100% for that game. Now I assume he is getting better or he wouldn't be pitching. I have no inside info just an
Assumption
Ponyfan
Does anyone know the reason Brooks Helmer has not gotten any innings?
BaseballBear1108
Winston was hurt after his first start so they are easing him back into it. Everyone else has served there two game suspensions. The only games they sat out were the mid-week games.
BUbackerinET
Are all of the suspensions now complete?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.