Baseball
Sponsored by

Cooter, is this the week for Fall Ball at Baylor??

1,164 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 1outawayBear
SSadler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rumor has it this is the week.

Are Coach Rod's fall practices as open to local fans as Smitty's were? Does Coach Rod play the same kind of intrasquads ? or is he more of a drills kind of Fallball guy?

If Rod would agree to it, might there be enough local interest to resurrect Burgers on the Berm?

Cooter, get in here and help me out. I've been absent from the Ballpark the past few seasons; but I'm attempting a comeback this year. I need your info/encouragement.
STxBear81
not sure if fans are allowed but i believe today is 1st day of practice. Tomorrow is the day for simulated intrasquad or pitchers throwing live to batters
SSadler
thanks born again.

Was on the sidewalk by the batting cages yesterday and heard the "ping" of batters inside, but decided it not appropriate to check in with them without coaches approval.

I'm hoping the Mayor of Baylor Ballpark, Cooter himself, will be giving us some analysis. I don't consider myself major league enough to do what Cooter can. My analysis would be "Short Season Rookie" ball compared to Cooter's "major league" ability.

But if Cooter can't, I'll give it a try--or maybe Connell will be there to lend analysis. Looks like we have clear weather for the next week.
CTbruin
I miss Burgers on the Berm....,,and the Diamond Girls
STxBear81
Any reports this fall how the team looks and who is standing out
1outawayBear
Went to practice last week hard to tell apart. Andy def vocal leader. He posted an Instagram with video of 1.5/1.6 pop time
STxBear81
not sure langeliers ever had pop times that good or even Pudge Rodriguez
1outawayBear
BornAgain said:

not sure langeliers ever had pop times that good or even Pudge Rodriguez

Yea, it's one thing to do it in practice..I looked up Sheas draft profile and it said 1.6/1.7 in practice and 1.8 in games.

Wish I knew how to post the video. I texted it to crash but I'm
Not sure he knows how either
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.