Matt Knowl Resigns

2,701 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Hotsauce
Malbec
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thoughts?
MrGolfguy
Matt Knoll, he says he is going to pursue another challenge, sounds like he already has something lined up. You can't deny his incredible record while at BU, easily the best ever run of success as the coach of a team sport in Baylor history.

http://www.baylorbears.com/sports/m-tennis/spec-rel/051318aaa.html
PartyBear
Frankly this should be on a board like football just so people see this and know about this. Im curious as to why. He made our program a powerhouse. Why just resign?
GarlandBear84
PartyBear said:

Frankly this should be on a board like football just so people see this and know about this. Im curious as to why. He made our program a powerhouse. Why just resign?

There is a LONG thread about this on the premium board.
Malbec
GarlandBear84 said:

PartyBear said:

There is a LONG thread about this on the premium board.
Yeah but it's off on all kinds of tangents, and has the usual ugliness.

I must have a worse drawl than I thought, for the software to turn Knoll into Knowl. Anybody know a good speech therapist?
beardoc
Kno.
Stranger
He was fired
I'm a Bearbacker
Hotsauce
Just now hearing about this. Terrible news.

Knoll was elite before Baylor even knew it was possible to be elite at anything. Hats off to the job he did here.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.