Swimming or Volleyball

1,520 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by bularry
Stemperford
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Our niece here would like to choose volleyball as her sports. But we're trying to encourage her to go for swimming since most of us are great swimmers. We want her join the swimming Olympics some day but it seems she's the only one in our family who doesn't love to swim. We're having a hard time to convince her. Anyway, just wanted to get your opinion. Do you think volleyball is a better choice than swimming? I was thinking that maybe our minds our just closed to the idea because we're focusing on our family goal.
Malbec
If she doesn't love to swim, and she loves to play volleyball, your decision is already made. Be glad that she loves something other than 24/7 social media and encourage her volleyball career.
El Oso
You got to let the kid decide.

I love baseball. Coached it, umped it, lived it, breathed it for most of my life.

Forced my first kid to play it from 5 years old through his freshman year in high school.

I've got three kids younger than him. I learned a valuable lesson the hard way. None of them play baseball. And won't until they ask.
MrGolfguy
Malbec said:

If she doesn't love to swim, and she loves to play volleyball, your decision is already made. Be glad that she loves something other than 24/7 social media and encourage her volleyball career.
Question answered
bularry
You want her in the Olympics?

You realize the odds there? Did you swim in Olympics?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.