MGolf: Royal Oaks Intercollegiate

886 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Truegreen
Malbec
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bears are hosting the Royal Oaks Intercollegiate Tournament that was moved to Maridoe Country Club in Carrollton due to the rains. They are playing in the final round today and the #41 Bears are +9 through 7 holes and are in 7th place at +26 overall.

1. #1 Oklahoma State (-16)
2. #16 Arkansas (+11)
3. #34 North Carolina State (+13)
4. #6 SMU (+19)
5. #4 Pepperdine (+21)
6. #33 North Carolina (+22)
7. #41 Baylor (+26)
8. #39 Iowa (+37)
9. UR Kent State (+39)
10. UR UTSA (+45)
11. UR Minnesota (+49)
12. UR Houston (+50)
13. UR Charlotte (+56)
14. UR Michigan (+57)
GarlandBear84
It seems like they should've renamed the tournament this year. Royal Oaks had been under water. I've lived in the DFW area for 34 years and have never heard of the place they played. How did we finish?
Malbec
GarlandBear84 said:

It seems like they should've renamed the tournament this year. Royal Oaks had been under water. I've lived in the DFW area for 34 years and have never heard of the place they played. How did we finish?
We were 7th at (+36). #1 Oklahoma State won at (-13) by 32 strokes over #34 North Carolina State. But, we played to our ranking as every team that finished in front of us was higher ranked (we were ranked #41) and we managed to beat #39 Iowa by 8 strokes.
Truegreen
GarlandBear84 said:

Maridoe used to be the Honors Club - some call it the hardest course in DFW now.
Your chance to impact Baylor Athletics through NIL: https://www.baylorbears.com/gxg
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.