Softball loosing one it's best players - krupit

1,508 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Jpbu152001
Jpbu152001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
she just announced on twitter she is transferring to South Carolina.
Chibears2
Saw that. Any news on why? One of our highest rated recruits. South Carolina doesn't makes sense as landing spot unless based on geographics, for some reason. We should be pretty salty next year. Mods, what do your softball sources say?
HoustonBear15
So far two players from the freshman class have transferred out and that may not be the last of them. I know that these girls didn't necessarily want to transfer but entered the portal after their end of year meeting with coaching staff.

Though Krupit has good power, she didn't have a great batting average and most likely was going to be replaced in the field for a better defensive player next season. I do know that she really loved BU while she was here.
Jpbu152001
Thanks for the info. Surprised about Krupit, a freshman with solid power numbers and an ok batting average who would have made progress in practice and her USA experiences. Coach Moore is very much a coach who is willing to take a drastic measure to build the team in the manner he wants whether that is on or off the field. Still very surprised! Tennessee is losing a really good pitcher, Caitlyn Arnold, I would love to see her come to us...
Jpbu152001
Just saw Arnold is heading to Florida State.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.