Yossina Pressley

2,361 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Jack Bauer
Booray
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is my new favorite athlete at Baylor. She is awesome
IslandBear
More people need to show up for the matches. #5 is the highest Baylor has ever been ranked and they appear to be the real deal. Outside of Nebraska, Hawaii, Wisconsin and Minnesota, it's not easy getting people to take an interest in the sport. #18 ranked Hawaii who lost their best hitter to injury on Thursday will go to Waco next week. Hope they stream that one as I want to watch Presley, truly a special player. She reminds me of the legendary Hawaii player, Kim Willoughby.
Iron Claw
IslandBear said:

More people need to show up for the matches. #5 is the highest Baylor has ever been ranked and they appear to be the real deal. Outside of Nebraska, Hawaii, Wisconsin and Minnesota, it's not easy getting people to take an interest in the sport. #18 ranked Hawaii who lost their best hitter to injury on Thursday will go to Waco next week. Hope they stream that one as I want to watch Presley, truly a special player. She reminds me of the legendary Hawaii player, Kim Willoughby.
Texas, Florida, and California have respectable volleyball knowledge and support, too.
IslandBear
Iron Claw said:

IslandBear said:

Texas, Florida, and California have respectable volleyball knowledge and support, too.
I am going by attendance. Only 1442 show up for the big match at the Ferrell? When Kim Mulkey's program takes the floor, the fans show up.

Arguably the top volleyball program in the nation, Stanford (california) who has a bunch of national titles under their belts, averages only 2200.
Booray
Big crowd at the Farrell to see BU defend it's No. 1 ranking. Glad to see the Pep Band on hand.

BU takes the first set and is up 15-13 in the second
Booray
White Hats take second set from Land Thieves
Booray
Get out the brooms. BU runs record to 12-0, 2-0 in conference with a 25-16, 25-19, 25-12 shellacking of ou.

And #22 is worth the price of admission. This young woman is a special athlete. Reminds me a lot of Sophia Young. Graceful, intense and savvy,
setshot
Booray, I agree with you on all counts. Great comparison.
Booray
Anytime setshot agrees, you probably got it right.

Hope the crowds continue to grow. Something special is going on.
Booray
Booray said:

Is my new favorite athlete at Baylor. She is awesome

Just saying.
jdrs
Over 7,000 in attendance to see the VB team beat UT.

And Pressley is a tremendous player to watch! So fortunate to have her!
Jacques Strap
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.