Men's Tennis Season Opener 2pm Saturday!!!

833 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ELIOTRASI
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Saturday at 2pm men's tennis opens the season vs Boise State at the indoor facility. This team wants, not just needs, you there to support. By no means am I a tennis guy but after watching BU win the big 12 tourny last spring at KU & having many conversations with coach Boland & many players, this team is something special.

Grayson has been doing a great job of covering the team & everything reported is true. This team would destroy our elite 8 team from last year. Even without the #1 college player, theyd do it. Brian has won multiple nattys at Virginia and he isnt planning on doing anything different at Baylor.

Please join me Saturday at 2pm if you can. If you plan on going to the womens bball game that evening, make it an entire Baylor athletics day! There will also be a 2nd match vs UT Arlington at 6pm if you want a double does of Baylor tennis. This team is electric and fun to watch. They yell and scream and heckle the other team lol. Big 12 has rules allowing heckling to help boost the atmosphere. Join me and let's help this team bring home a natty!

Remember, the sport doesnt define who is a Bear. Every athlete wearing Baylor across their chest IS OUR FAMILY & WE GO TO WAR FOR OUR FAMILY!!! #SICEM
sswienton
T-REX has already done a great job of promoting the team here. Just wanted to add this note that Coach Boland asked me to pass along to Baylor Fans:

"This weekend is the Season Opener for Baylor Men's Tennis.

Come out and support the pre-season #5 ranked team in the nation. This line-up will undoubtedly be one of the most exciting collegiate teams in America. Come out to Hawkins Indoor Tennis Center and get your Sic 'em on!!"

ELIOTRASI
Please join me Saturday at 2pm if you can. If you plan on going to the womens bball game that evening, make it an entire Baylor athletics day! There will also be a 2nd match vs UT Arlington at 6pm if you want a double does of Baylor tennis. This team is electric and fun to watch. They yell and scream and heckle the other team lol. Big 12 has rules allowing heckling to help boost the atmosphere. Join me and let's help this team bring home a natty!>snaptube telegram web
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.