Trey Bosco

641 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by GarlandBear84
Taras Bulba
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trey Bosco won the 111th Texas State Amateur at Boot Ranch this past weekend (he's an incoming freshman on the Baylor golf team). I happened to be the standard bearer for the final group and witnessed one heck of a dogfight between Bosco and the two other leaders. Was highly impressed with Bosco's maturity and composure in very tough conditions and the way he played within himself and remain focused. Trey hung tough as the lead was swinging back and forth and began pouring in long bombs on the green on the back nine that clinched it for him. Not many people saw it due to the virus restrictions but it was really something to watch. Baylor has a good one in Bosco. I was also the standard bearer for Mark Reppe, a Baylor senior, on the Saturday round and he was a class act all the way and played hard. Fine fellows in the Baylor golf program.
bularry
appreciate that post! good info
MrGolfguy
GarlandBear84
Matt Moseley interviewed Bosco this week, but I haven't listened to the podcast yet.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.