Dallas Stars advance to Stanley Cup Finals

770 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by quash
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Should they win they will be the first team to do so following a win in the Winter Classic.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
GarlandBear84
That would seem to be a very random fact to me. The vast majority of NHL teams don't play in the Winter Classic each season, so the odds say the pair in the classic won't win the Stanley Cup.
quash
GarlandBear84 said:

That would seem to be a very random fact to me. The vast majority of NHL teams don't play in the Winter Classic each season, so the odds say the pair in the classic won't win the Stanley Cup.
Sorry, I was going for obscure...
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
GarlandBear84 said:

Although, several have reached the Finals, they just lost.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.