Todd Harbor Retiring

782 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by GarlandBear84
jumpinjoe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Todd Harbour

(My track buds already know this, but this note is for the Admins who shun this sport.)

So for my track friends, who will become head track coach. Does Mack look to within, or look to the outside? Does Mack now make a women's and a men's Head Track Coach? Do they make a Head Cross Country coach? There are on staff three long time coaches to consider. I wonder if each would be a Head Coach, Michael Ford for Men, Stacy Smith for Women, and Jon Capron for cross country. Or does Mack bring in a coach from the outside?
Joined BaylorFans in 1999 under username jumpinjoe. Have always been Jumpinjoe. Proud 4 Year Baylor letterman and 1968 graduate and charter member of Quartermiler U, produced school record in 400 IH.
GarlandBear84
I'm curious what Mack will do. He told Smoaky he'll conduct a thorough search similar to his other searches and won't say anything until he announces the new coach. I wonder what Coach Hart would recommend and how much stock Mack will put in that.
Baylor3216
This AD has lost a shot ton of coaches
GarlandBear84
Baylor3216 said:

This AD has lost a shot ton of coaches

Who besides Mulkey and Harbor? Seems to me we've had the most stability in coaches of any school. I'm sure Harbour didn't retire because of Mack.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.