If Brandon doesn't run, who get the nod from the Ds?

11,583 Views | 163 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 4th and Inches
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

It will be Michelle Obama. Kamala is gonna be pissed!!!!! That part will be fun to watch.

She will begin her America Sucks tour shortly after announcing.

That only worked in 2016.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Cobretti
LIB,MR BEARS
Cobretti said:

impeccable timing.
Cobretti
4th and Inches
Cobretti said:

somebody running for president in 2024.. He is pushing his messages nationally.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
nein51
Would it hurt anyone at their core if a bunch of people left Houston for California ??
whiterock
A stronger contender plays Alinsky's rules #5-6

TrojanMoondoggie
Harrison Bergeron said:

Let's see:
1. A VP whose only qualification is being a half-Indian, half-black woman who polished Willie Brown's knob
2. A secretary of "transportation" whose only qualification is polishing knobs
3. A Ken Doll who may be the second worst governor in the nation
4. A charmless shrew whose only qualification is not polishing the knob of the 42nd president
5. A charmless shrew shrew whose only qualification is pretending to be an American Inidan
6. An octogenarian communist whose exploited capitalism and not working like few others
I would have to disagree with #3.

He's the worst governor.

As Ron Desantis noted, it's the first time CA has NOT seen an influx of people moving TO the state of CA. Actually it's the first time we've seen people moving OUT of the state.

And it has all been since he has been governor.

It takes a special kind of horrible to take a near foolproof state and ruin it.

So I give him the nod as #1 worst governor in the USA.
TrojanMoondoggie
nein51 said:

Would it hurt anyone at their core if a bunch of people left Houston for California ??
God, no. We already have enough Texans out here.

And judging by the "state" of our state, they're of the liberal sort too.

There was actually a time when we could get a Republican governor out here.

Not anymore.

Since Texans make up such a large percentage of our transplants, we can only assume they're a big part of the problem.

That being said, it's important for TX to stay red, because sadly there is no going back for CA. And we need all the electoral votes for a Republican presidential candidate we can get.

So maybe now that I think on it....getting rid of some of those liberals is probably a good idea for Texas. Just don't send them to CA. We already have enough of "y'all" out here. The Longhorn, Texas-Ex, and Native TXN stickers out here are way too much in abundance. Sadly, I fear they all have a liberal vote behind them too.

nein51
I'm in Youngstown, Ohio the other day. Not the good part. There's an old elevated train track and spray painted in orange was "hook 'Em Horns"

I was like "yeah, that tracks"
4th and Inches
nein51 said:

I'm in Youngstown, Ohio the other day. Not the good part. There's an old elevated train track and spray painted in orange was "hook 'Em Horns"

I was like "yeah, that tracks"
got that national brand..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Harrison Bergeron
I've been contemplating this ... here's my quick take:
1. Vice President Harries - one of the most effective VPs we have ever had; she has been given difficult assignments like being the border czar, and she's done a pretty admirable job fixing a complex problem that balances American interests with human rights ... never mind, she's just a half-black woman

2. Pete Buttigeg - came into office after lockdowns crippled our infrastructure. He has done remarkable things from shoring up problems at our ports to fixing our broken airlines during the peak summer travel ... never mind, he's just gay.

3. Surgeon General Biden - the greatest doctor since Pepper and J has revolutionized the office and reduced the number of covid deaths to basically zero through a robust and easily to understand approach to rona.

4. Georgia Governor Stacy Abrams - won as a Democratic in a generally Republican state. She brought unprecedented healing to a state in the wake of Saint Floyd's death and balanced the needs for policing with the concerns of the community ... never mind, she's a black woman who continues to claim The Big Lie.

5. 45th President Hillary Clinton

6. Michelle Obama

My guess is they'll draft Obama and we'll have the "anyone who does not vote for her is a racist, sexist, etc." ... but that really applies to anyone who does not vote authoritarian.
Cobretti
Cobretti
Sam Lowry
Harrison Bergeron said:

I've been contemplating this ... here's my quick take:
1. Vice President Harries - one of the most effective VPs we have ever had; she has been given difficult assignments like being the border czar, and she's done a pretty admirable job fixing a complex problem that balances American interests with human rights ... never mind, she's just a half-black woman

2. Pete Buttigeg - came into office after lockdowns crippled our infrastructure. He has done remarkable things from shoring up problems at our ports to fixing our broken airlines during the peak summer travel ... never mind, he's just gay.

3. Surgeon General Biden - the greatest doctor since Pepper and J has revolutionized the office and reduced the number of covid deaths to basically zero through a robust and easily to understand approach to rona.

4. Georgia Governor Stacy Abrams - won as a Democratic in a generally Republican state. She brought unprecedented healing to a state in the wake of Saint Floyd's death and balanced the needs for policing with the concerns of the community ... never mind, she's a black woman who continues to claim The Big Lie.

5. 45th President Hillary Clinton

6. Michelle Obama

My guess is they'll draft Obama and we'll have the "anyone who does not vote for her is a racist, sexist, etc." ... but that really applies to anyone who does not vote authoritarian.
In fairness to Abrams, there were limits to what she could do for George Floyd's state and community given that he was from Minneapolis.
LIB,MR BEARS
Cobretti said:

either The Babylon Bee or The Onion is going to get sued for using The Hill's logo.
Harrison Bergeron
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Cobretti said:

either The Babylon Bee or The Onion is going to get sued for using The Hill's logo.
That would be amazing. Please please please nominate Congressmami.

Has she helped her abuela yet or is she still without water and power in Puerto Rico?
Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
Harrison Bergeron
Cobretti said:

Every accusation is a confession.
whiterock
Doc Holliday said:

C. Jordan said:

I like our NC gov Roy Cooper.

He's been able to work constructively with a Republican legislature and has been wise in fights he's picked and fights he's avoided.

He's also won twice in a purple to reddish state.

He's not great in the charisma dept., but he's good in the winning elections and getting good things done departments.

I also like Amy Klobuchar. She's a moderate as well.

Why do you like neoliberal establishment candidates?

Translation: Silicon Valley did not donate enough to my re-election campaign last go-around. Pony up, boys, or life will get tougher for you.
perrynative
JUST Go Brandon
4th and Inches
perrynative said:

JUST Go Brandon
and take the others with you!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.