Smoke cannabis instead of a vaccine?

1,743 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by J.R.
Ghostrider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cannabis compounds stopped COVID virus from infecting human cells in lab study | Fortune
Mitch Blood Green
muddybrazos
no wonder I never got the virus until the omicron hit me a couple weeks ago.
redfish961
Why not?
Porteroso
Not surprising. Cannabis has incredible medicinal properties. To think many Republicans want to ban a God made plant that can save lives.
redfish961
Porteroso said:

Not surprising. Cannabis has incredible medicinal properties. To think many Republicans want to ban a God made plant that can save lives.
Don't disagree with this, but politics don't have much of a place in it.

I think you'd be surprised at how many "whomevers" don't subscribe to this theory.

I'm quite sure the majority is in favor of legalizing this and party doesn't matter.

Just politicians trying to figure how they are going to monetize it on the backs of taxes.

Other than that, it's legal.

Just need to figure out a way to make money and that's all anyone is waiting on.
Doc Holliday
Porteroso said:

I agree, it should be legal, but it's also very psychologically addicting.

Dependency on cannabis is rampant. Concentrates carry negative/dangerous effects like Cannabis Hyperemesis syndrome (CHS).

Alcohol is still worse and we have no issue with it.

They need to take it off schedule 1 so we can study it more.

Are you aware of Delta-8, THC-O, THC-V and newer products derived from hemp?
STxBear81
should i ruin my sobriety or not?
muddybrazos
Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

Dependency on cannabis is rampant. Concentrates carry negative/dangerous effects like Cannabis Hyperemesis syndrome (CHS).

I am aware of these. I think they have some other deltas that theyre working on too. Delta 8 is very mild and it helps a lot of people sleep. I need to try the other varieties.
Doc Holliday
muddybrazos said:

Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

I am aware of these. I think they have some other deltas that theyre working on too. Delta 8 is very mild and it helps a lot of people sleep. I need to try the other varieties.
D8 is mild but if you get hooked and try to quit it's not going to be fun. You won't be able to sleep and you'll vomit occasionally for about a week.

The other issue is THC prevents REM sleep.

Not sure what the effects of prolonged THC vape are either?
STxBear81
no REM?
muddybrazos
Doc Holliday said:

muddybrazos said:

Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

D8 is mild but if you get hooked and try to quit it's not going to be fun. You won't be able to sleep and you'll vomit occasionally for about a week.

The effects of prolonged THC vape are nothing. I have done self research for like 8 years. I prefer the gummies now and dont find them to be addictive at all especially compared to alcohol.
Mitch Blood Green
BornAgain said:

no REM?

REM forever.

Smack, crack, bushwhacked
Tie another one to the racks, baby
Hey kids, rock and roll
Nobody tells you where to go, baby
quash
The Bush administration patented two medicinal uses for cannibinoids. Time to deschedule.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Mothra
Porteroso said:

Republicans want to ban medicinal use of Cannabis? Link?
quash
Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Fortunately, in Texas, I can only think of one

Unfortunately, he's the Lt. Gov.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Doc Holliday
muddybrazos said:

Doc Holliday said:

muddybrazos said:

Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

The effects of prolonged THC vape are nothing. I have done self research for like 8 years. I prefer the gummies now and dont find them to be addictive at all especially compared to alcohol.
Gummies give me horrible heartburn. D8 is harsh.

I wish they'd just legalize it, regular bud is the best.
Porteroso
Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

I'm sure there are products I don't know about, but yes there are tons of things you can make from it. The thc dog treats don't seem to work on my puppy that could use it, but I bet it's very little thc.
Porteroso
Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Remember the famous Romney incident? Not about to do your googling for you.
Mothra
Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

So in other words you can't support your bull**** statement? What a shock.
Porteroso
Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Common knowledge doesn't normally require a link. Can you follow the clues I've left you?

Romney. Weed. Incident.

Take it from there, put that Baylor education to work!
Porteroso
Weird dp
Mothra
Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Common knowledge doesn't normally require a link. Can you follow the clues I've left you?

Romney. Weed. Incident.

So Mitch Romney is now "many" Republicans. Interesting.

You know, I know some rather sensitive posters on this board who might argue that your statement that many Republicans want to ban medicinal use of Cannabis based on the beliefs of a lone Republican is misleading.
TWD 1974
quash said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Fortunately, in Texas, I can only think of one

Unfortunately, he's the Lt. Gov.

He is kind of a buzz kill, isn't he?
Porteroso
Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Romney. Weed. Incident.

You know, I know some rather sensitive posters on this board who might argue that your statement that many Republicans want to ban medicinal use of Cannabis based on the beliefs of a lone Republican is misleading.

No, Romney is 1 guy. Keep trying to get me to do your googling for you!
Mothra
Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Romney. Weed. Incident.

Now, see, you have our respective burdens mixed up again. I didn't make the statement, you did.

So, you can't name even one other Republican then?
Porteroso
Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Romney. Weed. Incident.

Now, see, you have our respective burdens mixed up again. I didn't make the statement, you did.

What about the other already named in this thread?

And again, if you're thinking I'm feeling some sort of burden, oh my I'm just stumbling around with this thing in a daze, because I posted some common knowledge, oh boy, I've got some news for you!
Mothra
Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Romney. Weed. Incident.

And again, if you're thinking I'm feeling some sort of burden, oh my I'm just stumbling around with this thing in a daze, because I posted some common knowledge, oh boy, I've got some news for you!
Romney and Patrick are "many" Republicans then? Humor me, old boy. If it's common knowledge that "many" Repubs oppose medicinal marijuana, surely you can name more than two.

Better be careful. I really hope some of our more sensitive posters don't get too upset about you severely overstating your case. You're liable to be labeled dishonest.
Porteroso
Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Romney. Weed. Incident.

Romney and Patrick are "many" Republicans then? Humor me, old boy. If it's common knowledge that "many" Repubs oppose medicinal marijuana, surely you can name more than two.

Better be careful. I really hope some of our more sensitive posters don't get too upset about you severely overstating your case. You're liable to be labeled dishonest.

The thing about facts, is either they are facts, or they aren't. There are millions of Republicans that think cannabis should be illegal. If you don't think there are more than 2, you can just start to pay attention.

I'd guess more than 10% would oppose medical cannabis.
Mothra
Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Romney. Weed. Incident.

The thing about facts, is either they are facts, or they aren't. There are millions of Republicans that think cannabis should be illegal. If you don't think there are more than 2, you can just start to pay attention.

So your rant against those "many" unnamed Republicans opposing medical cannabis is based on your "guess" that 10% would oppose it?

LMAO. As big a clown as you are, I doubt that even you buy your own bull*****

contrario
Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Romney. Weed. Incident.

So your rant against those "many" unnamed Republicans opposing medical cannabis is based on your "guess" that 10% would oppose it?

LMAO. As big a clown as you are, I doubt that even you buy your own bull*****

I think he intentionally used the word "many" to avoid this. "Many" is beautifully ambiguous. And I think if you looked at any poll, you would find "many" republicans that oppose it. The route you should have gone though is that "many" democrats also oppose it.
quash
Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Romney. Weed. Incident.

Five years ago maybe. Today it's closer to one percent.

That's from googling, not common knowledge.
Wangchung
How about instead of "many Republicans" we say "too many Republicans" and move on?
J.R.
tommie said:

BornAgain said:

no REM?

REM forever.

Smack, crack, bushwhacked
Tie another one to the racks, baby
Hey kids, rock and roll
Nobody tells you where to go, baby
What's the frequency Kenneth?
J.R.
Well, hell...good to know. Since I'm in Colorado, I guess I need to go see my local "Budtender"!!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.