How will gay "marriage" ever effect you?

10,684 Views | 182 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Waco1947
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Waco1947 said:
I suppose like the Texas Abortion law I would have to report yoou if foir instance you told me in a Sunday School Class. Would you like me to report you?
I have answered your string of questions now please take a swing at mine.
What will you do when a grandchild is LGBTQ?
DC "You didn't ask me that question, and you have yet to answer mine."

I have answered your question So please what is your answer What will you do when a grandchild is LGBTQ?

And if I did not answer your question then ask it again because I thought that I did..
Waco1947
Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

To answer the OP, gay marriage has affected the broader culture by opening up the anti-science gender movement. Once gay marriage was passed, there was really no rational reason for the gay lobby to exist. However, as we know, there is huge money in grievance. So naturally the existing gay lobby infrastructure moved to launching a brand new culture war around the new "transgender" concept, which has further slipped down the slope to general anti-science insanity.
Anti-science" What science supports your position?
Biology.
Waco1947
Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

To answer the OP, gay marriage has affected the broader culture by opening up the anti-science gender movement. Once gay marriage was passed, there was really no rational reason for the gay lobby to exist. However, as we know, there is huge money in grievance. So naturally the existing gay lobby infrastructure moved to launching a brand new culture war around the new "transgender" concept, which has further slipped down the slope to general anti-science insanity.
Biology.
You will need more reasoning to support your answer
Waco1947
Canon
Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Biology.

The man's wiener is made by nature to fit in the woman's front hole. After some rubbin' and heavy breathin', the wiener spits out baby juice.

Biology
MT_Bear
Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Biology.

Biology doesn't make the argument you seem to think it does. Biology clearly shows differences in the size and circuitry of brain regions in heterosexual vs homosexual individuals that largely correlate with differing levels of several hormones they were exposed to during development. In short, God made 'em different, and biology clearly bears that out.
Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Biology.
No. Biology suffices. If you do not understand biology that's not a function of my reasoning but your education.
Waco1947
Canon said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Biology.

The man's wiener is made by nature to fit in the woman's front hole. After some rubbin' and heavy breathin', the wiener spits out baby juice.

Biology
So what? How does a lgbtq affect you? Relationships are relationships and body parts don't matter
Waco1947
Waco1947
Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Biology.
No. Biology suffices. If you do not understand biology that's not a function of my reasoning but your education.
Biology suffices for what? Relationships are relationships regardless of body parts.
Waco1947

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.