Sexual Liberation Is Freedom They Said...

2,506 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by quash
BaylorFTW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hugh Hefner's dirty deeds are starting to come out in the public. I remember growing up how he was celebrated as some kind of hero; a great liberator from sexual repression. Turns out he was far worse than just a dirty old pervert.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10400345/Hugh-Hefner-referred-Quaaludes-leg-spreaders-new-doc-reveals.html#comments
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
When Hugh Hefner died and they proclaimed he went to a better place than the Playboy Mansion, I had to ask the question. Are you sure?
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
J.R.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

When Hugh Hefner died and they proclaimed he went to a better place than the Playboy Mansion, I had to ask the question. Are you sure?
highly underrated post!
Canada2017
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

LOL
Redbrickbear
"The sexual revolution has failed to deliver human happiness as badly as the Bolshevik revolution did. It hasn't even managed to deliver more sex to most people."

"Sexual revolution is the opium of the intellectuals."
Johnny Bear
Redbrickbear said:

"The sexual revolution has failed to deliver human happiness as badly as the Bolshevik revolution did. It hasn't even managed to deliver more sex to most people."

"Sexual revolution is the opium of the intellectuals."

Good analogy. In truth it has on balance delivered a lot more unhappiness, depression, lack of fullfilment, and is finally largely responsible for a lot more suicides than many people realize.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Good work sir
ShooterTX
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

This is a bit humorous, but it is sad that he will spend eternity in hell. He definitely made his choice, but I don't think he really appreciated the full consequences of those choices.
ShooterTX
Redbrickbear
ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

This is a bit humorous, but it is sad that he will spend eternity in hell. He definitely made his choice, but I don't think he really appreciated the full consequences of those choices.

"THROUGH me the way to the city of woe:
Through me you pass into everlasting pain:
Through me a way among the people lost.
Justice moved my founder make me:
To rear me was the task of divine power,
The supremest wisdom, and the primeval love.
Before me there was nothing created, save Eternal things, and I endure eternally.
Abandon all hope ye who enter here."
Canada2017
ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Good grief, none of us mere mortals can anticipate God's final judgment.

Such superior abilities are reserved for the likes of Mr John Wayne . ( Limited IQ Redneck In PU )
ShooterTX
Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Such superior abilities are reserved for the likes of Mr John Wayne . ( Limited IQ Redneck In PU )

If you really can't look at the life of someone like Hugh Hefner, and know for certain where he will spend eternity, then you really know nothing about Jesus, the Bible, or the Truth.
The Bible is extremely clear on this... and it's very sad when someone spends a lifetime rejecting God thru their words & actions.
There is nothing ambiguous about God and his views on sin.
ShooterTX
nein51
ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

If you really can't look at the life of someone like Hugh Hefner, and know for certain where he will spend eternity, then you really know nothing about Jesus, the Bible, or the Truth.
The Bible is extremely clear on this... and it's very sad when someone spends a lifetime rejecting God thru their words & actions.
Hook me up, I thought the Bible said if you ask for forgiveness it is given. Even people who might not deserve it.
Canon
nein51 said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Hook me up, I thought the Bible said if you ask for forgiveness it is given. Even people who might not deserve it.

True. Did he? Do you honestly believe he did?
Johnny Bear
nein51 said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

There's a repentance component (turning away from or changing one's attitude toward sin) you appear to be ignoring. And none of us "deserve it".
timetraveler
ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Is this based on science or what your mom told you?
Canon
timetraveler said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Ask Hugh when you see him.
timetraveler
Canon said:

timetraveler said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I'm not sure you heard, but he died.
Canon
timetraveler said:

Canon said:

timetraveler said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Yes. Pack light.
timetraveler
Canon said:

timetraveler said:

Canon said:

timetraveler said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Yes. Pack light.
Imagine a brand of christianity washed down so much that the modern followers laugh about unbelievers going to hell. One thing that is obvious about the christian God is that he despises people like you and most beloved person ever was a guy that pretty much had his own playboy mansion.
ShooterTX
timetraveler said:

Canon said:

timetraveler said:

Canon said:

timetraveler said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Yes. Pack light.
Imagine a brand of christianity washed down so much that the modern followers laugh about unbelievers going to hell. One thing that is obvious about the christian God is that he despises people like you and most beloved person ever was a guy that pretty much had his own playboy mansion.
nothing more insightful than when an atheist attempts to teach someone about TRUE Christianity.
ShooterTX
Canada2017
ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Indeed, there is nothing ambiguous about God.

But you are not God.

God's final judgement on Hugh Hefner ( or anyone else ) is His alone .
Canon
timetraveler said:

Canon said:

timetraveler said:

Canon said:

timetraveler said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Yes. Pack light.

Clutch your pearls all you like. It won't change where you go if you are unrepentant and laugh at God. You can verify this with Hugh when you see him.
ShooterTX
Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

But you are not God.

I'm so sorry... did I accidentally say that I was the one who judged Hefner? Did I say that I was the one who decided who goes to Hell or Heaven? Obviously, God is the one who decides these issues, and of course He has given us all the details on how He makes these decisions. It would be really cruel for Him to keep this information secret from us, so he gave us an entire book called the Bible, which clearly spells out exactly what it takes to be saved and welcomed into His family.
I'm so amazed that I would have made claims to be God... must have been an auto-correct problem or something.

What I meant to say is that it is very obvious when people like Hugh Hefner have lived a life in total rejection of God and his salvation... and that is very sad. Sorry if that was unclear to you. God is unambiguous and unwavering, and He makes his judgments very clear and obvious to all. If you are having a hard time understanding how God judges humanity, maybe you should try reading the Bible a bit more. It is pretty clear how He views someone who spends their entire adult life advocating sin and rejecting God in every word & action.

I could understand your confusion about Hugh Hefners eternal status if he had spent the last few years of his life serving God and preaching against everything that he had once promoted... but that didn't happen. Very sad indeed.
ShooterTX
Canada2017
ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

But you are not God.

I'm so sorry... did I accidentally say that I was the one who judged Hefner? Did I say that I was the one who decided who goes to Hell or Heaven? Obviously, God is the one who decides these issues, and of course He has given us all the details on how He makes these decisions. It would be really cruel for Him to keep this information secret from us, so he gave us an entire book called the Bible, which clearly spells out exactly what it takes to be saved and welcomed into His family.
I'm so amazed that I would have made claims to be God... must have been an auto-correct problem or something.

What I meant to say is that it is very obvious when people like Hugh Hefner have lived a life in total rejection of God and his salvation... and that is very sad. Sorry if that was unclear to you. God is unambiguous and unwavering, and He makes his judgments very clear and obvious to all. If you are having a hard time understanding how God judges humanity, maybe you should try reading the Bible a bit more. It is pretty clear how He views someone who spends their entire adult life advocating sin and rejecting God in every word & action.

I could understand your confusion about Hugh Hefners eternal status if he had spent the last few years of his life serving God and preaching against everything that he had once promoted... but that didn't happen. Very sad indeed.
You have zero factual insight into ANYONE's personal relationship with God.

Attempting to pretend you do is ridiculous . Might provide a momentary ( unjustified ) sense of superiority .....but it's still ridiculous .

Johnny Bear
Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

But you are not God.

Attempting to pretend you do is ridiculous . Might provide a momentary ( unjustified ) sense of superiority .....but it's still ridiculous .

Just my 2 cents, but IMO a case could be made for both of you being right. On one hand, it's true that only God knows the condition of anyone's heart and soul up to and including the point of death and ultimate judgment is His and His alone. On the other hand as the old adage goes, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck it's a good assumption it's a duck - even though perhaps there's no way for you to be 100% certain. Put another way nobody knows for absolute certain the condition of the heart and soul of publicly known people at the point of death like Mother Teresa, Adolf Hitler, Billy Graham, and Hugh Hefner, but I can understand people expressing strong opinions about what the overwhelming odds are of where they're each spending eternity based on the decisions they made and how they lived their lives on earth.
ABC BEAR
Do I have to hang up the bathrobe. put on real clothes and fill my grotto with cement?
ShooterTX
Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

But you are not God.

So you actually think Hugh Hefner had a relationship with God? Really?

LOL
ShooterTX
Canon
ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

But you are not God.

LOL

Fact: We can't know anyone's relationship with God.
Fact: You shall know them by their fruit.
Fact: "It's perfectly clear to me that religion is a myth. It's something we have invented to explain the inexplicable." - Hugh Hefner

For his sake, I hope he repented in the end. For our sakes, I hope God accepted his repentance if he offered it.

How's that, Canada?
Canada2017
Canon said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

But you are not God.

LOL

Fact: We can't know anyone's relationship with God.
Fact: You shall know them by their fruit.
Fact: "It's perfectly clear to me that religion is a myth. It's something we have invented to explain the inexplicable." - Hugh Hefner

For his sake, I hope he repented in the end. For our sakes, I hope God accepted his repentance if he offered it.

How's that, Canada?
reasonable
J.B.Katz
You guys think Hugh Hefner went to a worse place than Donald Trump's gonna go?
Canada2017
J.B.Katz said:

LOL

Beat that horse big guy .....beat it to death !
Canon
J.B.Katz said:

Trump has branded the inside your head. You are wholly owned by him. How does that feel?
Porteroso
ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

But you are not God.

Yes, you said you know where he is. You have Christianity all figured out, God in a little box of your own making. You can quote a few verses and just tell God what he should do. Obviously you're your own god, I'm just being facetious. You have no idea.

Reading a Bible doesn't get you to a full understanding of salvation. Those who think they understand it well enough to judge others have made their own religion of me, myself, and pride.
timetraveler
Canon said:

timetraveler said:

Canon said:

timetraveler said:

Canon said:

timetraveler said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Yes. Pack light.

Clutch your pearls all you like. It won't change where you go if you are unrepentant and laugh at God. You can verify this with Hugh when you see him.
I'm not laughing at a god I'm laughing at the loser like you that thinks your poisonous view on life would get you any kind of reward in an afterlife. No one would want to share heaven with a person as hateful as you. Having said that I certainly would never wish for you what you do of me. People can grow and sometimes it takes more years than what we are given.
Wangchung
" I am disgusted that someone like you passed eternal judgement on someone else. That's why God hates you."
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.