I bet Putin is worried about Harris/Biden

1,426 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 4th and Inches
Ghostrider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Says if he invades the Ukraine we will be upset and will levy penalties against him. He'll also have to go sit in timeout.
Married A Horn
Is Putin buying Hunter's finger paintings for millions as well? I'm not sure how the democrats are letting Putin get away with it if he is not paying up.
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
Ghostrider
The Monroe Doctrine: No European colonization/interference in the Americas.

The Reagan Doctrine: Peace through strength.

The Bush Doctrine: If you harbor a terrorist, you are a terrorist.

The Biden Doctrine: Minor military incursions by Russia are ok.
geewago
Once Biden/Harris took office both Russia and China have been on their knees begging for our mercy. We have their respect now. As Americans we should feel safer than we ever have.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
You folks are being way too hard on Biden. As far as I can tell, he did not poopy his diaper at the press conference yesterday.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Harrison Bergeron
Ghostrider said:

The Monroe Doctrine: No European colonization/interference in the Americas.

The Reagan Doctrine: Peace through strength.

The Bush Doctrine: If you harbor a terrorist, you are a terrorist.

The Biden Obama Doctrine: Minor military incursions by Russia are ok.
The Biden Doctrine: Response determined by aggressors intersectionality score.
Whiskey Pete
Biden is my hero. He is the only president that truly recognizes that the real threats to America aren't China or Russia or Islamic extremists, it's the parents that send their children to public school then have the nerve to speak up at school board meetings.

The real threat to our democracy are those citizens that believe people should show an ID to cast a vote, against ballot harvesting and think that 24 hour drive thru voting isn't needed.

Biden is an economic genius! He knows that if the shelves are empty we won't spend our money and therefore will be forced to increase our savings accounts - which is never a bad thing.

Lookie there, Biden is even a friend to the oil industry, just look at how much money they are making now!

Yep, Biden will go down is the most competent, most moderate and most successful president in history! Well, I mean, it will only last for a few short years because the earth will end soon to climate change, but it is what it is. Just spend your short time that you have left with your loved ones relishing in the Biden presidency.
Canon
Ghostrider said:

Says if he invades the Ukraine we will be upset and will levy penalties against him. He'll also have to go sit in timeout.

BIDEN TO PUTIN: "Get off my lawn!!!"
Wangchung
Can you imagine what kind of idiocy it would take to even try and defend this administration?
Jacques Strap
Wangchung said:

Can you imagine what kind of idiocy it would take to even try and defend this administration?
This kind.

J.R.
Man, I watched that presser yesterday and became really incensed. What a bunch of BS by ole Joe. Really? if Russia invades Ukraine which he will , per Biden, well....we won't have a military response....Are you kidding me?We have really botched our foreign policy of the last decade. Obama through down some red lines and when crossed, he did nothing. Trump wanted to French kiss Putin. Joe is just a ***** (meow). We cannot let Russia invade one of our allies, period!!! Instead, ole Joe should say we will pluck you up if you even try.....Sanctions are fine, obviously not terribly effective. Tell them , we will bomb the chit out your forces and we will blow that pipeline to holy hell. He is terrible. What has happened to the once great USA? Embarrassed !!
Wangchung
What happened? Too many people decided eating off the carcass of a dead America was an ideal way to become wealthy and started voting in democrats. Trump was far tougher on Russia than Obama or Biden..unless you believe the people who told you to vote for Obama and Biden.
bularry
J.R. said:

Man, I watched that presser yesterday and became really incensed. What a bunch of BS by ole Joe. Really? if Russia invades Ukraine which he will , per Biden, well....we won't have a military response....Are you kidding me?We have really botched our foreign policy of the last decade. Obama through down some red lines and when crossed, he did nothing. Trump wanted to French kiss Putin. Joe is just a ***** (meow). We cannot let Russia invade one of our allies, period!!! Instead, ole Joe should say we will pluck you up if you even try.....Sanctions are fine, obviously not terribly effective. Tell them , we will bomb the chit out your forces and we will blow that pipeline to holy hell. He is terrible. What has happened to the once great USA? Embarrassed !!
you want to engage in a military conflict in the Ukraine? they aren't in Nato. We have no obligation to defend them.

I want to stop Russian expansion, too, but not sure a ground war is where I'd want to go.

Should we have fought to defend Crimea? Georgia? We didn't in those instances.

I think we'll end up with some Ukrainian territory getting annexed by Russia in the near future.
OsoCoreyell
Well, you're begging the questions there. Ukraine isn't a member of NATO because we didn't want to piss off Russia. Now that they want to invade, we just need to make them a member and tell Putin to eff off.
ABC BEAR
A show of air superiority in the region with Poland and other NATO allies would send a message to Putin. No ground forces will roll into Ukraine if we demonstrate a commitment to ruling the air.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
J.R. said:

Good to have you back, Sir.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
J.R.
bularry said:

J.R. said:

you want to engage in a military conflict in the Ukraine? they aren't in Nato. We have no obligation to defend them.

I want to stop Russian expansion, too, but not sure a ground war is where I'd want to go.

I think we'll end up with some Ukrainian territory getting annexed by Russia in the near future.
No, don't want a ground war. We need to defend our allies with our other allies. Russian expansion cannot be allowed. Moreover, telegraphing to them and the rest of the world (China) that we basically won't do squat is poor foreign policy. As far as Crimea is concerned, we just set on our hands like a bunch of dopes.
OsoCoreyell
If you'd like to lose the Baltic states and Taiwan, well then just let Russia have Ukraine.
Porteroso
bularry said:

J.R. said:

We signed a treaty that said that if Ukraine would forego nuclear weapon research, we would protect them. 2 others signed it, 1 of which was Russia. To my knowledge it has no expiration, but I haven't read it in years.
Johnny Bear
J.R. said:

I miss Trump, too.

And if the way he dealt with Russia was "French kissing" Putin, then I've obviously been mis-informed my whole life on what a French kiss is………..
Canon
Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

I miss Trump, too.

And if the way he dealt with Russia was "French kissing" Putin, then I've obviously been mis-informed my whole life on what a French kiss is………..

It's apparently a foot to the ass. Who knew?
J.R.
Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

I miss Trump, too.

I don't miss Trumps whatsoever . He was a disaster and a terrible human and a pathetical liar. Having said that, Biden is clueless!
Wangchung
Yeah, that roaring economy and unprecedented low unemployment numbers were terrible. Foreign enemies actually respecting our resolve. Oh, and the mean tweets! What hell! This weak foreign policy, the raging inflation, the attempts to destroy our system of checks and balances, the constant race baiting and lying, the Afghanistan withdrawal debacle, handing Putin a list of our most valuable infrastructure after rUsSiA cyber attacks us, handing the Taliban a list of Americans and Our allies still in Afghanistan as Biden abandoned them there…man that is SO much better than Orange Man Bad! Hahaha, Trump wasn't bad, democrat behavior while Trump was in office was bad. In fact, before the Fauci flu was released by China, Trump was one of the best sitting Presidents in US history, which is amazing because the guy is a jackass. I was shocked and happily wrong about how Trump the President would work out. I was not shocked and sadly right about Biden, I just didn't think he would destroy everything so fast.
Johnny Bear
J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

I miss Trump, too.

I don't miss Trumps whatsoever . He was a disaster and a terrible human and a pathetical liar. Having said that, Biden is clueless!

Let's see………..

Fantastic, expanding economy (pre-China virus and nicely re-covering economy upon departure).

Historically low unemployment figures for all demographics.

No inflation to speak of.

Affordable energy,

Net energy exporter thanks to energy independence achieved.

Fully stocked shelves (again pre-China virus and again nicely re-covering upon departure).

Strong, successful foreign policy; historic Middle East peace deals.

North Korea, Russia, and even China largely in check.

Strong, secure southern border.

Re-built, strong military that was actually primarily focused on military matters.

I could go on……..

So, yeah, what a horrible leader. Don't know how we ever survived.
Johnny Bear
Rawhide said:

Biden is my hero. He is the only president that truly recognizes that the real threats to America aren't China or Russia or Islamic extremists, it's the parents that send their children to public school then have the nerve to speak up at school board meetings.

The real threat to our democracy are those citizens that believe people should show an ID to cast a vote, against ballot harvesting and think that 24 hour drive thru voting isn't needed.

Biden is an economic genius! He knows that if the shelves are empty we won't spend our money and therefore will be forced to increase our savings accounts - which is never a bad thing.

Lookie there, Biden is even a friend to the oil industry, just look at how much money they are making now!

Yep, Biden will go down is the most competent, most moderate and most successful president in history! Well, I mean, it will only last for a few short years because the earth will end soon to climate change, but it is what it is. Just spend your short time that you have left with your loved ones relishing in the Biden presidency.

Hey - 81 million counted ballots can't all be wrong - especially given that a significant number of those actually represent legitimate voters!!
Whiskey Pete
J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

I miss Trump, too.

Exactly how was he a disaster?
Robert Wilson
The only thing worse than Biden doing nothing is Biden doing something.

I absolutely hate to see Russia take over a sovereign ally of ours.
It's nauseating.

But imagine Biden attempting to stop him. How badly could Biden fk that up, given what he pulled in Afghanistan?
Ghostrider
Rawhide said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

I miss Trump, too.

Exactly how was he a disaster?

Trump had great policies but he was a horrible person and complete a hole. I am hoping Desantis follows Trumps policy making but understands the media and politics a bit better.
4th and Inches
J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

I miss Trump, too.

He was not the issue, the cry babies around him were.. so stupidly we elected the crybabies that claimed to be "adults in the room" but ended up more like a kid pretending to be their parent writing a note to high school teacher about a bad report card
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.