He's 1 Year In & He Thinks He's Crossed The Finish Line!

839 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Johnny Bear
Thee University
How long do you want to ignore this user?

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Sleepy Joe has far exceeded my expectations. He has been so much worse than I ever imagined. He is so bad, I really miss Barack Obama.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Canon
Had he done, literally, NOTHING, he would be one of the most popular Presidents in history. Instead he created disaster after disaster.
Johnny Bear
Canon said:

Had he done, literally, NOTHING, he would be one of the most popular Presidents in history. Instead he created disaster after disaster.

All done under the assumption that if Trump did it, it must be wrong and the opposite course should be pursued - consequences to the country and the vast majority of Its legal citizens be damned. And you're right - if he had just left all of the Trump policies in place, he'd probably be one of the most popular Presidents of all time right now because on top of everything else the fawning MSM would be giving him sole credit for the continued successes.
STxBear81
He has been in politics over 50 years. He doesn't know that Americans want someone to make their life better not worse
ABC BEAR
Veni, Vidi, Vici - Julius Caesar 47BC, Joe Biden 2022.
Osodecentx
Biden Outperforms Nation's Expectations For First Year By Still Being Alive

WASHINGTON, D.C.During a press conference yesterday, Biden said he underpromised and overdelivered, claiming that he outperformed the nation's expectations for him during his first year in office.
Our fact-checkers here at The Babylon Bee rate Biden's claim as true, as the nation was very impressed with the fact that he's still alive after one year. Everyone agreed that he outperformed Americans' expectations by not having dropped dead during his first hundred days in office, with many expressing their utter shock and amazement that he has not kicked the bucket long ago.
"Yeah, I totally thought he was a goner," said Iowa man Justin Russ-Mason. "I'm really impressed here. When I saw him at the press conference yesterday, I thought to myself, 'Man. Now there's a president who is still alive.'"
Snopes quickly fact-checked the rapidly spreading claim that Biden is alive, finding the statement "mostly true".
Contributing factors that caused Americans to think he would die well before he marked one year in office included the fact that he's 187 years old, his obvious dementia, and his close proximity to Kamala Harris. Nonetheless, he's still alive and well.
Well, he's alive anyway.
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-outperforms-nations-expectations-for-first-year-by-still-being-alive
4th and Inches
BornAgain said:

He has been in politics over 50 years. He doesn't know that Americans want someone to make their life better not worse
81 million morons.. voted for a guy who has proven repeatedly he is incapable of making Americans lives better.

Obama warned us..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
midgett
4th and Inches said:

BornAgain said:

81 million morons.. voted for a guy who has proven repeatedly he is incapable of making Americans lives better.

Obama warned us..
I just don't think 50 years in government was long enough for 81 million voters to get a good read of what to expect from Biden.
Johnny Bear
4th and Inches said:

BornAgain said:

Correction - 81 million ballots got counted. I agree a lot of morons, dupes, idiots, and brain-washed people voted for all of this, but there's no way it was 81 million or anything close to that number.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.